Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Player MauriceH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone

I am MauriceH, on the server of this mod I play as Maurice, MauriceH and Maurice_H. I found yesterday out that I was banned, and I don't know for what, but can someone please tell me how long a bann wil be active? Freelancer disco server was my hobbie so if someone could help me and I become un banned I will pay u 2mil credits, only let Your user Name in ur answer.

thanx,
Greetings Maurice

Greetings,

I'm sorry but I don't know anything about your ban. You better may ask an Admin.
But it your post it doesn't become clear what sort of ban it is. Has your whole account been banned, you've to ask an admin. If one of your chars has been sanctioned, look beyond the RP24/7 Player sanctions.
If only one vessel is put in Bastille, you have to wait until it's put back to a "normal" base. This could last some days.
Maybe this will help you (I hope), but if not , ask an Admin.

(If my post helps you, keep your credits - just try to help other players.)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Edmund BlackAdder
You're unbanned.

Merry Christmas.
Welcome to the server, visit the links in my signature to learn how to play on the server and what not and you'll be golden.

~Leo
Welcome in our forum community.

Read rules so you not get banned next time.

Playing according to rules equals more fun for you and for other Disco players.

Merry Xmasssssss....
thanx, happy new year!
HAI, welcome, rules blah, have fun...
Welcome to Disco!:yahoo:
No advice from the above-poster.

Also, Welcome, may your stay be less pleasant than your ban.
Welcome to Discovery!

Read rules and have fun!

Also don't forget to tell admin "thanks" for unbann.;)
Pages: 1 2