Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Better choice ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
' Wrote:Is it off limit to indie pirates ( well who are friendly with mollys/rouges) ? (I know it can be done with good RP background but question stands if there is no story)

As long as you work alongside them, and don't interfere with business...

Why not join either of em?

Gotta get a portion of guard rep to get the guns.

' Wrote:As long as you work alongside them, and don't interfere with business...
Why not join either of em?

Gotta get a portion of guard rep to get the guns.

Well RP that I have in mind puts me in a indie position. But with good relations with both of them (and couple of more "criminal" factions).
Well guard rep is never a problem. (you can always do missions)

It`s more like open question for everyone to see. ( thats why I put would it be possible without story )
http://discoveryfl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Kamome

I beat up pirate transports, shires, and it's agile enough to give bombers headaches (especially when coupled with the 50k shield for transports).
' Wrote:Is it off limit to indie pirates ( well who are friendly with mollys/rouges) ? (I know it can be done with good RP background but question stands if there is no story)
If you want a Barghest outside of the LR/Mollies, you better have a damn good reason... otherwise...

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47799
That's seconded by myself, Molly Councillor.

Don't think we'd be easier to get it from. Even if you did bribe us with beer.
And even if it was green and even if you called it magically delicious.

It's not a piece of technology that's disseminated with any sort of discernible regularity.
Read: Well, read the above post.
I say the best choice is a team effort! Behemoth+Roc+Eagle+Udo. Something is better than that?
The choice all comes down to preference, really. Personally, I have more fun pirating in a fighter.
Bombers have a higher damage output, bombers have a higher survivability rate, and transports have a lot of damage, and cargo capacity.

There's a lot of choice. Gunboats tend to die quickly. Them being so big and clunky.
' Wrote:I say the best choice is a team effort! Behemoth+Roc+Eagle+Udo. Something is better than that?

Nope. Nothing better than that. Best piracy team ever. Udo is just lovable to make them pay, and the Eagle is just ruthless enough to make sure they really did.

Well in team piracy you can use almost everything that can make transport go boom if he doesn`t pay and the transport to take the goods.
This was only about solo piracy;)

To Nighthawk and Sprolf.... Right now I don`t need it personally, but if it comes to that expect me to write a good request. You can always say no, it`s your ship of course. ( I asked can it be done without RP request so other indies can see it in thread)

I just started to play with my pirate char so right now I am getting used to it and evolving his RP.

Thank you for your answer.
Pages: 1 2 3