Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Colosale problem plss just watch :((
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a huge problem before the server has close i was having an osiris and 49 mils and when i logged now i don't see any character all disapear the osiris full with arms and mortars cost over 800-900 mils (other characters ar not such important ony this osiris) please help me i have play freelancer hard to ghet that ship and now gone . any admin please i realy need help don't ignore me.:((((((

Thanks for reading this
Cristian
When was the last time you played?

If you've re-installed Freelancer since then it changed your account ID. If you don't have that backed up your characters are gone forever.
There is no record of any ship like that on your account, and there never has been unfortunately.
As Mwerte has pointed out, if you did not save your ID before doing any re-installation work, it
has long gone.

Hoodlum
i have reinstal my freelancer but i why my characters have beed vanished that hakers who close the server i thinck they do something with my acount. or can you give me money to go and buy again osiris the name was HAF-C-Warrior please i work hard to ghet that ship 2 mounth
Sorry to say this bro, but the Administration will not compensate you for your loss.

If you can prove ownership, you can ask for them to be transfered to your new account.

Goodluck.
There is no record of that ship, and we do not give out cash to replace anything I'm afraid.

Hoodlum
when you re-installed Freelancer it wiped your account ID and gave you a new (blank) account.
i dindnt know that and you can't be serous about you wil do nothing all my work wasted out how i can prouve that i was having a ship you can asck my friends in HAF if they know me or other friends or asck Cannon he is an admin and he send me in bastile because i tel himt if he can teleport me ^^, he know i was having a transport and doing money for the osiris
i restart my freelancer over 6 times and the acount dont changed that is not the problem the problem is thats hakers who shut down the server do something with y acount please give e something in return i jst work 2 mounth for nothing?????
Sorry, there is nothing we can do, or are going to do. You are not the first person to lose ships due to
inactivity, and I'm quite sure you will not be the last.
There is no record anywhere of the ship, or the account. Our software says, it never existed. Refunds
are never given in any case.