Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty's view on Bretonia - Kusari War?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
You're right.
They'd be even worse at fighting on multiple fronts like that.
' Wrote:You're right.
They'd be even worse at fighting on multiple fronts like that.

Indeed. Corsairs are too much disorganized, they lost Omega-47 to the Red Hessians and they can barely attack Dublin because of Gran Canaria... They also attacked Bretonia and Rheinland at the same time, result ? Their fleet got pwnd against the RM. Like I said, fighting on many fronts is weakening you, nothing else.
I don't mean to stray off topic, but Canaria is precisely the reason they can attack Dublin...
For the love of god, let's not turn this onto a Liberty/Bretonia/Outcast verse Rheinland/Kusari/Corsair war.
The houses all have vested interest in each other, if we polarised the war like that the economy would come to a grinding halt.
While Liberty would feel sad for losses caused from war to both sides, I would say they will be concentrating on reducing their own in their war efforts.

' Wrote:You don't engage a second front if you are already at war with somone, it's suicidal. Liberty must stay neutral in the Kusari-Bretonia war because of military and economic matters.

United States of America.
World War Two
and this sums it up. BOOM HEADSHOT!

But yeah, Im wondering if its gona turn into a rhinland/kusari Vs Liberty/Rhinland war.

Think about it, the Kusari are about as xenophobic as......... well ........ the xenos. Thats bound to antagonise Liberty.

If so I know how it'll end...... I got a char ingame named Paul Tibbets. It'll end in the hiroshima system.
Well actually yes in a complete war situation like you have discussed it is quite easy to see how it would end considering the technology and weapons available to all parties.
Most probably the Outcasts and Corsairs fighting over the last scraps of four once great houses.
An obscure news article on Manhattan says Liberty has revoked all insurance for Kusari shipping due to 'war crimes'. Make of that what you will.
' Wrote:An obscure news article on Manhattan says Liberty has revoked all insurance for Kusari shipping due to 'war crimes'. Make of that what you will.

Exactly, coulda sworn I saw prehaps one or two more like that.

As for the insurence, due to kusari attacks on bretonian shiping, nationalizing any bretonian owned stations, bretonian civies ships, etc etc, Interspace Commerce dropped coverage in kusari.

House Kusari: Less insurance coverage than nomad space.
' Wrote:Indeed. Corsairs are too much disorganized, they lost Omega-47 to the Red Hessians and they can barely attack Dublin because of Gran Canaria... They also attacked Bretonia and Rheinland at the same time, result ? Their fleet got pwnd against the RM. Like I said, fighting on many fronts is weakening you, nothing else.

They are fighting only in two fronts.

Thats omega 5 versus hessians. And at Omicron Eta.

All others, like dublin, or bretonia. As well as omega 15 are now places of littile skirmishes happening. Corsairs go to dublin to rob. Go to cambrige to rob, go to honshu to rob. Not to trow a punch wanting to overtake something or annex it to corsair empire space.

Now about being organized. They are not just puny criminal faction, alltought lacking good organisation, diffrence from the houses that they do not have capitalist corporations who take part in doing politics which leads to corruption and such. Furthemore almost each corsair has a ship, and better armed than regular house civilian.

And chapters about rheinalnd invasion, shows that corsairs are quite organised enought. Even if they have been pushed out.

And Liberty ... Ksuari / Bretonia.

Liberty one intarefere if they won't see any profit from it.
Samura raw materials, and Kishiro/GMG fuel keep the Liberty war machine going.

Kusari can shut the gates any time it wants to - and the Liberty/Rheinland war grinds to a halt (and not in Liberty's favour!).

Rheinland can still get fuel - Republican transports move freely through the Sigmas - and Kishiro moves fuel to them.

If any House is profiteering from war - it is Kusari.

Oh Liberty, sweet, naive Liberty. What is going to happen when Kusari dominates Bretonia? What will they do next?

All I can say is - Liberty had better come up with some contingency plans fast!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6