Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Changing Tag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

I've been playing Discovery for a bit now, and while I have a Blood Dragon ID, I'd like to get a BD tag as well just for convenience (And RP of course), even though my Outcast tag isn't really that far off from the Blood Dragons anyways. I'm just wondering what the best way would be to go from my current reps to having a Blood Dragon tag with the least amount of pissing off pirates and the least amount of effort. Screenie below of current reps. I'd like to stay friendly with all the pirates up there, but the Bretonian Armed Forces can go (It skyrocketed up after I killed a few cops, and would actually prefer it to go back down...).

[Image: 12de4fff47849be4ccf95ab573aabc40a574c61c.jpg]
Greetings!

I guess it's my turn this time. Hoodlum posted it today somewhere else, here's a step by step for this case:
  1. Go to a Red Hessians base, take missions, abort them. (3-4 missions will do for the time being)
  2. Go to a Bretonia Armed Forces base, take missions, abort them. (3-4 missions will do for the time being)
  3. Go to a Bundschuh base, take missions, abort them. (3-4 missions will do for the time being)
  4. The Blood Dragons should be second on your list.
  5. Go to Kyoto have a 1 kill mission (tractor loot, assasinate, bring prisoner, and kill only the target if possible and run) for the Blood Dragons (not necessary but just to be sure).
  6. Go to an Outcast base, take missions and abort until Outcasts rep is white.
  7. Undock.
  8. If you still have the Outcasts tag, take one more mission and abort, undock.
  9. When you get the Blood Dragon tag, go to Kyoto and do one more Blood Dragon mission. (that should 'consolidate' the tag).
  10. Do Blood Dragon missions from time to time to make sure the tag stays.
Hope that helps.
Thanks.

One more question:
Is it essentially impossible to keep the Liberty and Bretonian "good guys" in the neutral -> red zone if I'm going to be mostly operating in Kusari (Due to the whole war thing)?
Well, i would think that since your a Kusari pirate ( BD ) Bretonia should like you..
correct?
Partially. Bear in mind that Bretonia is a lawful state and criminals can't be "liked" in a pure sense. They might just turn a blind eye on them since their aims are similar.
That does not apply to bretonia pirates. You might be competition.