Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Junker Congress and Beast's S&R employees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Comn ID: Congressman Andrew Beast
Transmission Begins:

Greetings, my fellow congressmen, employees, Junkers in general.

Certain... events have happened as of late. Some of you may have heard, especially the folk around 'Gordon, most probably have not. About two weeks ago I was involved in a little accident around the docks. Basically, my Collector fell on me. It was not pleasant. In fact, I spent a few good weeks in the medical bay. Worst of all, they wouldn't even let me have some beer! Bloody pricks ...

Well, I'm out of the bay now, but certainly not in shape to fly a ship, not even a Salvager. Not that I'm complaining. All I have to do is sit around the Purple Mist, drinking booze and doing paperwork 'till I get healthy again!

So, yes. Congressmen, I'm sorry to leave you in the dust like that. I know we were about to start assembling mining crews and such. If I can still be of help in here, just holler. Also, sorry for not being there for our most recent project.

And my faithful employees... Don't go slacking off just 'cause I'm land-bound. In fact, now I got even more time to look through your reports, and I don't like what I see. Delivering shipments late? Ships lost due planet-dive? You people better start shaping up or I'll shape you myself!

*coughs* That is all.

:Transmission Ends