Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Why hello there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Diago Foror here for my return to the game, and intro into the community O.o

Diago Foror of the PrideOfAutum..

back ground of me:
a long time ago a friend of mine talked me into installing his copy of freelancer, and trying this out, and i liked it. unfortunatly about 2 weeks later, my computer was hacked by a guy that i used to be friends with- deleted all my personal files and deleted a buncha win32 start up files.. couldnt recover my windows from that, so i was stuck on linux.. but i'm back in windows now, and i'm tired of administrating/managing warcraft prvt servers... so i've decided this is where i'll place most of my hobby time ^^

background of my character:
began a humble begining as a miner, and grew wealthy. after a devastating blow from a liberty rogue cargo vessel, Foror decided to heed a higher calling, and now aspires to join the NSF as part of the liberty policing force.

anyway, i'm looking forward tot his ^^ i'll see ya'll around ^^
Welcome, read the Rules and understand them, if there is something unclear just ask.
And depending on the Linux, you would have been able to play FL on it :P
Have Fun here!!!
wasnt able to play FL on ubuntu- everything i found said it wasnt going to work. well..

i take that back. you could play FL on it, and i got it to run just fine

but you couldnt use the multiplayer functions for it.wine didnt emulate that correctly, and i reallyt didnt want to go through customizing my wine more than i already had in getting it to run int he first place. lool.. took 3 hours just to install it and make it run, and after a 3 hour download, i was ready to give up on it xD
HAI. Welcome to the 9 realms of he- Just hai, just hai....
Glad to hear that you got the game working.