Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Admiral Hale of LN High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission...

comm id: Raya 'Crash' Remnant

message begins:

Top o' da afternoon to ya, admiral Hale.

Me an' me lads of the 22nd are currently working in Liberty to clean House (space).

We know you Navy lads have some fine melting tools. In order to work more effectively, me an' me lads are requesting the use of some Magma Hammers.

A positive reply would mean a mutual gain: we kill scum more effectively, and you lot have less baddies to worry about. Nae worries: we don't operate in Rheinland, nor do we, obviously, use em on you an' yours.

Imma hopin' on a postive reply.

Cheers,

Raya Remnant

end of message.
Incoming Transmission...

message begins:

Is thing bloody thing working?

*bangs on console*

*shouting in the background*

I know, I did push the green button. you think I'm handsome and daft at the same bloody time?

what? yeah, yeah I know I'm colourblind. so bloody what?

* more shouting*

oh stuff it. I'll just...

*beats on 'send' button

end of message.
--Incoming Transmission--
Sender: Vice Admiral Galen Anderson

Greetings, Mr.Remnant. Fleet Admiral Hale is busy at the moment, however this request has been discussed. We have concluded to allow you and the 22nd to use 10 Magma Hammers for your vessels to further the goal of cleaning out pirates in Liberty space.

Good hunting.

Signed,

Vice Admiral Galen Anderson

--End Transmission--
Incoming Transmission...

message begins:

Cheerio. we will send a ship to pick 'em up later on.

The Guild appriciates this gesture.

Raya Remnant

end of message.
Incoming Transmission...

message begins:

Bloody hell! there's more badguys than we can shake a Hammer at.

Mind awfully if we request 8 Magma Hammers IV and 8 Magma Hammers V extra?
It's all in the name of <strike>money</strike> justice.

The 22nd will remain in Liberty indeinatly. so, we could use the tools to help ya lot clean house.

cheerio!

Raya Remnant

end of message.
--Incoming Transmission--
Sender: Vice Admiral Galen Anderson

Greetings, Mr.Remnant. Your request for 8 Magma Hammers IV and 8 Magma Hammers V has been discussed and approved on the condition that we would be given 20 Buckshots and 6 Buckshot turrets. These weapons will greatly assist some of the fighters if they are equipped. We hope these terms are acceptable.

Signed,

Vice Admiral Galen Anderson

--End Transmission--
Incoming Transmission...

message begins:

Missus Anderson,

I had a talk within the Guild about the request, and the trade off regarding our technology. Unfortunatly, the Guild cannea comply with this request. The Guild has some new big contracts. We need all the ships and weapons we can muster to be able to keep our end of these contracts. Hence, we cannea lose any of our particle cannons.

Thus, I will henceforth recall my requast regarding the extra Hammers.

Raya Remnant

end of message.
Transmission; Start
Identification: Commodore Christina Robinson
Location: New York system, Battleship Durango, High Maine Orbit

Regarding Buckshots and Magma Hammers;

Well now, Mr. Remnant, we have a problem. You have ten of our cannons, we have none of yours. This is actually unacceptable, and it was a mistake to allow the first ten to be shipped to your armouries in good faith.

So, here is what will happen:

1 - You will provide us with at least a numerically equal exchange, which means 8 Buckshot particle cannons and 2 Buckshot particle turrets or...
2 - You will personally hand back the ten Magma Hammer V's already given to you by us in good faith.

You do not get something for nothing in this world, and the presence of Bounty Hunters in Liberty of late has been fairly thin.

I look forward to your reply.

Transmission Terminated
Graves read over the letter....

What a load of baloney, he thought to himself. Who in the name of Sam Hill has the authority to cut a deal in Liberty? Haven't they heard of chain of command? Are all of them looking to have their palms greased? What was it about these junior Navy officers? That one up in Kusari recently had been just as arrogant and look at the mess that caused.

What were they thinking? How would it go down if these guns turned up in Rheinland? Surely the Navy had the finest weaponry available? This could mean the end of the 22nd....but Guild Law was Guild Law...

Transmission; Start
Identification: George Graves

Regarding Buckshots and Magma Hammers;

The Magma Hammers will be returned at once. Remnant doesn't have the authority to negotiate for the Guild.

You are very much mistaken on some of your other counts. Our 22nd wing took out three bombers this evening alone. But that's beside the point.

Next time, we'll be sure to agree the terms in advance. And make sure the head honcho signs up for it. I don't like having to agree deals afterwards.

Transmission Terminated
Incoming Transmission...

message begins:

Missus Anderson,

I think you lot may have had some miscommunications. I stated clearly that the Hammers would be used to help you lot fight the waves of scallywags. This was never intended as a trade of technology. I think you may have misinterpreted it as such. Never da less, I think it's quite odd to agree to certain terms and then later on demand a non excistant compensation.

As for the presence of bounty hunters: the 22nd was ordered to remain based in Liberty indefinitely because of the gesture you made. Maybe you haven't been keeping score, but we've been piling up bad guys for days now m'lady. The Guild knows how to repay favors. In this case: taking out the trash. We get guns, you lot get more scrapfields. That was the agreement.

What is worth more to you? 10 guns or an additional squadron of scumbag-melters? I intend to stay in Liberty with my lads. But if the Navy feels this way, we might as well pack up and leave.

The 22nd is always ready to help you navy lads and lasses. But don't treat us like some kids you can bully around. It's disrespectful lass.

Raya Remnant

end of message.