Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New and first date heer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Me name on game is UNO_1.Y 43 years,me country is Romania.Y like FL very much and y love this game.No talk very good english,and,has teach is only on more games online.Y like Homeworld,first story,no last and y like very much Earth 2150,full three story`s.Y`m has marriage...now free.Y one girl,18 years.Y like musics,use yoga everyday,like nature and life.Good drink is beer for me.Another game very beautiful for me has Ogame.One game online,massive multiplayer. No like single,y need one team,and y want to apply.Want to find here friends that have the same passion.
Err...Alrighty then.. Welcome to the community? I'm not really sure...
' Wrote:Err...Alrighty then.. Welcome to the community? I'm not really sure...
not be a problem. answer can be positive or negative.Have a nice day
Well, welcome I guess. As long as you understand English and you can write it well enough to RP, I've got no problem in you being here!

Also the fact that you even bothered to post on the forums is nice.

In anycase, read the rules, be nice, blame Zelot, etc.

Oh, and have fun ;D

EDIT: Oh, and for lords sake, put a space after any and all grammar.
Ermmm... dude...I hope I'm not too harsh but you need to improve that english. Then, try writing so we can all understand what you say there.

PS. Notice the spaces after every punctuation mark. And you can use Google translator if you're not sure about a translation or something.
Welcome here, nice that you found the way to the forums, but please try to improve your english, it would make things easier not only for you...
Just don't jump on your navyship and kill me after I shot your trader again.

Kthxbai
Hi, welcome.

Enjoy your stay while you can.
I enjoy your answers, feel the joy inside you read it increased during. The simplest was to grow in Manhattan, but because I entitled to 5 characters, I was left no choice. It is possible to apply for recruitment and other centers? The first center is the Navy. I would really like the pirates, who possessed one of the best ships, in my opinion, and I want to fight with that ship. I will try to assimilate very quickly SR for integration in this game that's love. Happy Birthday to all today 01. 01. 2010.
UNO_1
(has use online translator )
bye
Pages: 1 2