Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Outcasts Pirating in Rheinland..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Twice now I've passed through Rheinland space in my trader and been pirated by a couple of Outcasts in Tridentes. This happened once coming into Stuttgart from New Berlin, and just now midway through Frankfurt. I don't mind paying the tax or whatever they wanted so I play along. It's just that something about it seems odd.

Is it something I should get used to, or should they reconsider their choice of locations?
PM them and inquire OOC as to whether or not they're aware that they shouldn't be there. If that doesn't work, tip off the local lawful and unlawful factions, none of which are likely to want Outcasts about. If the OCs persist in pirating there even after being blown up a few times, well...
Outcasts in Rheinlad is just like corsairs in Liberty, they shouldn't go there.

Sigma 13 could be a good place for them, but nothing beyond there.
As you might've noticed there are plenty of lulwuts around, drawn to the obvious win that is the Outcast gunship.

Here's how you get rid of them in three easy steps.

1. Take a screenshot. (Must include any form of conversation being produced by the offender.)

2. Send the screenshot to me.

3. Blow the guy up.
I would also say to do your trade in sigma 13.
gives the GMG RM joint operations more deepth.

Outcasts pirating inside Rheinland makes the hessians verry upset. They also told them already to bug off.

On a sidenote, all Outcast visitors were swarms of Tridentes the recent month. Quite annoying.

Reminds me somehow of a former corair group, pirating Berlin on a daily basis and hunting down lonely RM pilots in wraths. All in caps of course. *laughs*
When I was refreshing my LWB, a tridente undocked from Darmstadt. -______-
It's against the rules actually...

Same applies to Corsairs in Liberty.
Well, they discovered that there can be made easy money in Rheinland. It's very brave to attack a lone Wraith or two with three Tridentes. Freakin' lolwuts.
Report them for.. 6.10 i think. Such a shame
This is part of the reason that my Orca is in Sigma 13.
Pages: 1 2 3 4