Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Outcast mining & trading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

I am starting a outcast faction on a server. Am woundering if anyone knows any good outcast mining spots and/or trade routes. It needs to be in the outcast system, or on outcast bases. Any help or suggestions would be great! Thanks.
Outcasts aren't exactly miners, their smugglers and pirates. You should stick to one of those mining factions like Kruger or BMM if you want to mine.
Outcast could mine as well, With Tau23 so close, the opportunity is present ( I actually do have a OC tagged & ID'd Mining ship) Only problem is fighting for mining space with IMG & CR in 23. But Marcus has a point, As an outcast, would probably pirate a miner before actually doing any mining
Outcasts primarily smuggle Cardamine to the Houses. Nothing in the way of legal stuff. Or mining, really.
Alright.

A route.

Niverton pick up slaves. -> Malta
Malta pick up cardamine -> Bufflo
Bufflo pick up blood diamongs -> Niverton

Repeat.
The big problem with outcast mining is getting the ore to the selling points. About the only mineable commodity readily sellable by them directly is water, which, while the drop rates tend to be quite high, the profits are quite low. Unless of course there are some selling points I'm not aware of.