Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Junker ID and Lawful bounties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SO the Junkers are a semi-illigal group are they not and which take either one or the other side in the Outcast-Corsair war or stay neutral to both. So say there are bounties on Outcasts offered by lawful factions, not necessary corporate factions but rather individuals and military. IF my junker is of Corsair origin, from Omegas for example, and has an understanding with them and shows open hostility toward Outcasts, would it be really that odd to collect bounties on the lawful side as well?

I mean a dead outcast is a dead outcast and the government couldn't look down on some spacehobo opportunist now should they?
I think that should be ok.
Junkers aren't openly hostile to anyone, that includes Goverments as well.
Sometimes Junkers even help police to track down criminals(of course to get gain attention while 5 venators with cardi are passing through to Rochester, but to make it more logical, bounty should be nice).
If you can, pick and choose carefully....

and we are hostile to some groups

for instance, I think a Junker should be able to collect a lawful bounty on a Xenos....but the ID may say only Junker bounties if I am right.