Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >>> Racing Tournament - Prizes and Money <<<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
>>>Incoming Transmission<<<
To: All Sirius communication channels.
Subject: Racing Tournament

Greetin's Gentlemen. My name is the Silver Falcon, and I have a message for you.

Have you been bored recently? Does life seem to be lifeless and dull? If so, register for the Racing Tournament!

Rules?
1.There will be no attempts to kill your opponent. If you can’t control your anger my security chaps will take care of you.
2.There will be no cheating as well, you must pass every single race gate and for those who think that they can evade hawks eyes, again, my security will take care of them. It’s simple as that.

About the cup
Cup is made of 3 races and it’s held on every Saturday at 19GMT+0. First race will be at 1. 16. this year and to win the race competitors must finish 10 laps.
Winner of the tournament gets a prize and they are arranged like this;
First place gets 200 million credits, and 4 Codename: IRON HAMMERs
second gets 100 million credits, 2 Codename: PHOENIXs, and 2 Codename: DARK BLOSSOMs
third gets 50 million credits, 2 Codename: HAMMERFALLs, and a paralyzer missile

The question is how to earn Cup points?
Well; every competitor that finishes the race will receive points according to his ending position.
First competitor and the fastest one will get 10 cup points,
second placed will get 7 points,
third 5 points etc.
You do the math for how long can we go like this.

How may I join the race?
To join, you first must register on this channel in order to get full access to Cup race.
Also please pay attention when registering, it must be done before beginning of race or your registration will not be valid and you are not going to be able to compete. You have enough time to do it as I noted until 1.15. but when you hear the ‘’bell’’ doors will be shut and no more racers will be able to join the hunt for this magnificent prize.

Is Cruise disrupting allowed?
It is. Judges and security will make sure that you fly fair and according to rules above. You are forbidden to use everything except CD. You will equip your ship with nothing else!!!

Current Standings:
Richard Moore: 20
Mr. Sanguinetti: 10
Lucas: 10
Ayame Matsumado: 5
Some dude who's name escapes me for now: 5

Current Contestants:
Mr.Sanquinetti
Richard Moore
Seby DeeJay
ZTS-Lost.Cause
Evan Collier
Michael Thorpe
Ayame Matsumado
Lucas

Security:
Pavel Dmitri
Liam Mac Ceallach
Deceitful Whore

All questions send me through private communication

>>>Ending Transmission, Begin Loop<<<
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.mr.sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

Yeeehaw! Zooming around stuff!

It's been only some days when I bought my racing ship, and there's already a contest out there. Ahh if everithing in Sirius could go as jolly and smooth as this one. Count me in Falcon man, I'd never miss some fun like this.

Questions directed to private comms.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
>>> Begin Transmission <<<

Hello there folks! Its good to see a person has already registered for the Racing Tournament! Mr.Sanguinetti, I hope to see your ship in space soon. All others, this is an update, I will need 3 bouncers/security men to watch the different parts of the track to ensure there is no cheating. Payment will be 5 million for each race you watch over.

>>> Ending Transmission <<<

EDIT: Bloody hell I wanted that to be a PM. That friggin' comm system again... Well, since there's no sensitive information in it I hope you can forgive me if it stays there.

Hey there Falcon pal!

You made my day. And a hopefuly couple other days yet to come. I just have a some concerns. Can it be revealed where the races will take place? I hope you have some better ideas than that small racetrack in Connecticut. Some off-road stuff through some systems maybe? And even lanes can make a race real intresting. Especialy with shieldbusters and screamer mines allowed. It's not the only purpose of weapons to disgroinify others you know.

Not that I won't come to a friedly circleing in a well defended area with striped ship. I'd be happy to participate even whitout those prizes with a scrapload of money. Maybe I just watched too many 'illegal-racing-in-house-space' shows on the 'tain.

Ahh, and I just noticed that the current wording of the rules also forbids CMs. Is that intentional?

>>> Incoming Transmission <<<

No, it is not, I will have to add CM's to the list.

And we will be doing it in 3 locations, one of which will be connecticut, but there will be dublin and a secret place too..

>>>Incoming transmission<<<

Good day sir.
[Helper]racing team singing for action.
Our craft's name is [Helper]Deadline.
>>> Incoming Transmission <<<

Race dates have been altered. Please notify me if you are compatible with the new schedule.

I still wont miss such fun.

...Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Georgy Abra
To: Silver Falcon
Subject: A business offer

Good day sir!

You may recall, or you may not, my name, but lets skip that. Into subject!
I am bit old, bit sick man. I cant host any more races, but what I can do, is to help you, a bit.
How? To increase your prize fund, sir.
I am willing to donate some coins. Contact me over more secured communication channel, or visit me at Hood's pub. Black fellow in corner, yellow hat, bit old, bit sick. Hmmm

Yours, Georgy

...End Transmission
*** Incoming transmission ***
[Image: 4gn18k.png]
*** ID: Richard Moore ***

Looks interesting. I'll get myself an Arrow and pay you a visit. Hopefully I won't have any important matters at the time and will be able to arrive. Can't miss a chance to earn a pile of bucks, so I'll try my best to be there.

Richard Moore

*** End of transmission ***
Pages: 1 2 3 4