Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My challenge to all of you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That's right. Try /restart Liberty. Do anything you want. Only don't transfer any money from any other char to yours. Let's see what we can get here, low-level stuff is fun... surviving on your wit and speed. No restriction on what you can be - lawman, pirate, trader.
Why even do the /restart?

Hell, start from a Starflier. That makes it more interesting!
Pfft. Liberty.
On the USA server I did just that. Worked my way up to a Camara, and it's got about 10mil on it.

I think I'll do that again sometime.
Cuz I did it in Liberty, I want more low-level peeps to hang with and fight with. That, and the NPCs are nice-sized too.

I dunno, I started it from a starflier but then Harcourt did the /restart and I was all T.T cuz I didn't want him to be too far ahead of me and stealing Helium in a starflier is... pointless. So yeah. Also it makes it easier to be an unlawful.
Urgh, just /restart liberty and align yourself with the unlawfuls, be it Rogue or Hacker.

Then wonder into NY.
I might join in on this later today.

You going for a pirate character Zapp?
I'll take up this challenge, seeing as how I was going to make a rogue character soon anyways.
I'm a currently Zach-Tucker, a Rogue Mule.

Also, bonus points if you get an Order gunboat to say you're infested with Nomads for doing nothing unusual.
I've done this from a 'Flea a few times now. Moved up to a Clydesdale, moved to Bretonia and pirated Libertonian corp NPCs for valuable cargo. Once I swooped on a gold miner and stole most of his cloud of ore, fenced it to a Junker. Was good fun. Got bored and deleted it though. I'm going to make another one though, and create an indy trader who acts as a fence for pirates.
Pages: 1 2 3