Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Do you want me to give up on Edison Trent?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quite simple, if the vote is big enough, I am willing to stop roleplaying Edison Trent altogether.

If the vote is enough to make me stop, I'll write one or two things as closure and possibly mystery. I won't kill him off or something.

Votes?

EDIT: This is for Edison.Trent, NOT Edison_Trent, I have no control of Edison_Trent. The one I use is Edison.Trent.
Wanna RP Trent, go for it.
I see no reason why you shouldn't.

Having said that, I've never seen you RP him, so I have no idea if you're good/bad/excellent/average at it, but, as the guy above said, if you want to RP him, go ahead.
' Wrote:I see no reason why you shouldn't.

Having said that, I've never seen you RP him, so I have no idea if you're good/bad/excellent/average at it, but, as the guy above said, if you want to RP him, go ahead.
I've been hands off for a while since I've had a lot of things going on. But lately I've been much more active and willing to RP him.

To knowledge I've not had any complaints against my RP, and seen a fair number approve and compliment. But that was a while ago.
Are you Edison_Trent by any chance? That Mammoth we keep pirating in Kansas?
If so, yeah, give up.
' Wrote:Are you Edison_Trent by any chance? That Mammoth we keep pirating in Kansas?
If so, yeah, give up.
No, I'm Edison.Trent, I was in the Order, now attempting to be in the services of the Blood Dragons in order to hinder Kusari operation from behind the lines to defend Leeds, Trent's home. I could explain further.
Ah. In that case you might want to talk to Edison_Trent about which one of you should continue.
Well sir, as it is me you are currently RPing with - I say let us keep going with it.

If people find it entertaining enough they will go along with it.
As a member of the Order| it doesn't bother me, you arn't a "Lolwut" so, if you want to RP Trent - have fun and good luck.
' Wrote:Ah. In that case you might want to talk to Edison_Trent about which one of you should continue.

I'm just gonna say...it shouldn't be the underscore one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5