Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty. Dun dun dun...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, Here I am again, with 850m and nothing to do with it.
Kusari was very dead. I thought maybe a nice juicy battleship to bomberspam might help, but it didnt play out, sadly.

Ive had at least 1 of every other battleship in the 4 original houses. To note: Rhienland has the best official factions for respecting indies. Malexa among other leaders are completely nuturuing and willing to show everyone how the RP works. If I had a golden star I'd give you one. Anyways...

Liberty. Anything in particular before I take a swing at it? I've been planning to make a LSF Drednaught...
Not entirely sure, but it sounds fun. Sneaking around and gathering intel, instead of just shooting at pirates all day. What should I know about the LSF's RP? I know they're sneaky and have the "you didnt see me here mentallity"... Im not going to go in Rhienland starting crap, I know the battles there are usually events, except it would be VERY fun acting as a mobile command base for LN's excursions into Rhienland...

What should I know about LSF/Other liberty factions? I really didnt pay much attention to liberty in the past, and it's RP seems interesting.
You should first know that LSF Guard only goes up to cruiser.

It would be better to skulk about in a GB, though. It's much more stealthy. You should go fro broke and request an Osiris LSF prototype battleship and make some amusing RP to allow you to skulk about under an LSF tag. It would be neat to see someone do this properly.
Really? Damn. Well there goes that RP plot character bio... Ugh.

LN Guard it is. I could have sworn I saw a LSF Drednaught.

It'll still be fun to sneak around in Rhienland with the others... Ive seen official LN in Frankfurt before, Acting as a mobile base/command point would be uber fun.
I was thinking of making an LSF Siege Cruiser that would be joint commanded by my Navy and LSF chars...

The LSF's RP is summarized by a few words.

Sneaky spooks who control Alaska and Ellesmere and have authorty over all but admirals because they are LSF and so sneay they can trick people and whatnot.

Really, they make sure Alaska is secure, they do secret mission to who knows where, and also keep Order out of Liberty...

Which they FAIL EPICLY AT SINCE I GET INTO NEW YORK LIEK ALL THE TIME!!!!!

Gloating done.

Not many LSF ships are capitals; They ARE covert people.
Though the idea of a mobile COmmand and COntrol for operations in Rheinland is a good idea.

As for things to know.

Hale will secretly tell a nonexistant fighter to engage your nephthys when you say you will leave.
They are touchy about if you are in a ship.
If you see any [Iota] members, then expect kindness before kaboom.
Also, check the Laws of Liberty. They tell you everything that is not legal. Pretty much is every single thing hostile to Liberty....so everything but Bretonia, IMG, and other indie people who are not pirate, Rhenland, or Order.

And Alaska exists, it just is empty. ANd If you enter Z21, we reserve the right to turn your ship to a miniture sun.

That is all I have. the rest i dont know.
' Wrote:Kusari was very dead. I thought maybe a nice juicy battleship to bomberspam might help, but it didnt play out, sadly.
Tell me again why we should have wasted our time trying to bomb a KNF BS that sat with its nose on a mooring fixture the entire time so it couldn't be killed?

If you want to help the activity level of a house, spamming battleships won't do anything.
' Wrote:Tell me again why we should have wasted our time trying to bomb a KNF BS that sat with its nose on a mooring fixture the entire time so it couldn't be killed?

If you want to help the activity level of a house, spamming battleships won't do anything.

But it's cool to act rebellious against the Official-Faction-Oppressors...
' Wrote:Sneaking around and gathering intel, instead of just shooting at pirates all day.

Best for battleships.
Yeah here's something you should know about Liberty.

Us pirates? We like bomber spamming anything bigger than a gunboat. We'll get you whenever we see you.

EDIT: I fart in your general direction, each time I pass by you in my Winghest.
Wait... shoot, what was it...
there's this one faction that basically lives in Liberty...
something.... Broadcast? Anyway they have REALLY good RP.
Shoot... what was it? Outlaws?

I dunno.

Anyway there's this ship they have.... it's like, really good and stuff.
Something... free-dent? Tril-augh? Shoot... I can't remember.
Anyway, it's real good and if you get it, you can RP everyone to give you $2M at any time. It's really good RP.
Quote:Ive had at least 1 of every other battleship in the 4 original houses. To note: Rhienland has the best official factions for respecting indies. Malexa among other leaders are completely nuturuing and willing to show everyone how the RP works. If I had a golden star I'd give you one. Anyways...

Quote:Christina cares far less for the vast majority of the members of the secondary fleet of the Liberty Navy, and shows a shocking disregard for their opinions if they do not coincide with her own. She brooks no insubordination, especially from secondary fleet captains, and displays little hesitation in ordering the immobilisation of capital ships commanded by those she dislikes.

Fair warning to you, and because of the sheer volume of caps we get in Liberty, don't expect the kind of attention and care that you get in Rheinland. Not that we don't like you or any other new indies, if you RP well, great addition to Liberty, but we have about 20 indie dreadnoughts as opposed to Rheinland's... three or four? And about ten indie Rheinland cruisers as opposed to bucketloads of cruisers and battlecruisers that know neither the rules nor the English language.

Please don't be surprised if we're in rubbish moods after having to dispose of however many idiots darken our door on any given day.

Other than this however, enjoy your stay in Liberty.

Quote:Ive seen official LN in Frankfurt before.

I've seen official LN in all manner of places, because I've been there. Just yesterday/today in fact (depending on your time zone).
We have reasons to go where we do, and its a mistake for anyone to make false assumptions about why we go where we go on certain days.

Quote:We like bomber spamming anything bigger than a gunboat.

I could join in the dick-waving at this point, saying that I can so and so better than you.
But I'll just cut to the chase and say that Zeltak in a bomber can probably SN snipe all of your bombers before you've killed anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4