Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Xeno Heavy Fighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yeh, you've seen it in Flood, but the topic got ninja'd and I'm posting it here again to make it an official submission. I'm doing it.

Actually, I've finished this model a long time ago and it was supposed to be submitted together with the Roc MkII and the Sekhmet, but somehow it wasn't. Anyway, right now I'm trying to fix the model so it meets current submission standards (Not that if much has changed.)

Some pictures in case you didn't peek in the thread in Flood:

Front perspective
Rear perspective
How it will most likely look ingame

Feedback, flames, I'm open for all. I'll post the infocards and stats when I'm done writing them.
It looks like it is missing something, boring to be honest. I dont have a great Idea right now, but great work.
It's a suped up Starblazer with a nice new texture.

'nuff said.
Very nice, it's about time the Xenos get a ship to call their own.

And wife, it may only look like something is missing in those first two images, but in the in-game shot it looks great. And few are going to see the ship anywhere except in the game.
Needs a black, or silver, or some kind of trim to it. Building on the texture.

Other than that it rocks.

I prefered the Starblazer as a Xeno, shame it sucked.
They need to continue this. As a Xenos, I'm very bored with using Civ tech. It's just not the Xenos. Yue's model were thrown out for SOME reason.

My suggestions:

Continue with this and make the ships look old, scrappy, and modified. The Xenos can't keep these ships in good repair, so you have to portray this. Also use red paint. Have red stripes along certain parts and what-not.

Continue with this and you'll have my support.
The issues on it are the same as they were a couple years back, she looks half finished in a way that isn't Mad Max.
' Wrote:The issues on it are the same as they were a couple years back, she looks half finished in a way that isn't Mad Max.

Care to explain that?
I understand what you mean, you two, but I frankly don't know what else to add, because I fear at some point there is too much just added on the ship and it doesn't look pretty any longer. I see it as a customized Starblazer, not a completely new ship.
' Wrote:I understand what you mean, you two, but I frankly don't know what else to add, because I fear at some point there is too much just added on the ship and it doesn't look pretty any longer. I see it as a customized Starblazer, not a completely new ship.

Well it should look customized yes, but also old and half repaired.
Pages: 1 2 3