Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Well hello there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, I'm Rasori. Well, that's what you can call me anyway. Ras is also good if you don't feel like typing the extra three letters. I've met plenty of people who don't want to.

I've been a long time FL player but was never big online. Came to Disco mostly because I like the fact that, thanks to RP restrictions, PVP is limited (mostly) to a "when I feel up to it" timeframe, as I can barely beat the SP campaign, let alone another person in a dogfight.

In Sirius, you'll either see me mining/trading as Treece.Galena or repairing as Rasori.Canus. I roleplay pretty well as Rasori. Treece is still pretty much a loner though.

Rasori.Canus is a mobile repair shop ready and open for business, if you're ever looking for some help let me know. [I've yet to finalize prices, I'm open to suggestion]. He is currently tagging along with a specific group but he's not officially tied down and, as a freelancer, is willing to travel for business.
Hey again. Welcome, and all that;)
Welcome to the show my friend, the show that never ends... step inside step inside...

Kyte
Welcome!

Always glad to have members that are here primary because of the RP.

So read the rules, learn them, respect everyone as you want them to respect you, be fair and most importantly enjoy the game!
A serious RP-er is always welcome here. Welcome and hope to see you in the game:)
Welcome! Good to have someone here that isnt that much interested in fighting!
Sup' pal, welcome.
Welcome, nice to see new RP guy;)
Rasori.Canus should apply to join MM.

:)

Links in my sig.

Gonna add you to skype for other business, tonight.