Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings to Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone;)

I play Freelancer since the US Release, sadly most of the time offline (no internet -.-^^). A few days ago I decided to leave my old home server to try something new, something different.

Well.... here I am:D

Iam new to Rpg, but after some time on this page (reading rules) I think I have a (very) small idea of what is going on here. If someone has some useful advice please post it!

Greets Morrigan
Welcome, A little tip:
You are your character, so think of what he would do in a situation, how would he behave, but always look what you are allowed to do ID-wise.
Other then that, (read the rules again,) try to understand them and have FUN!
Welcome to Disco!:yahoo:
Welcome to Discovery!

If you feel like you need a friend or just need some help, please contact any [The_Angels] ships!

If you have skype, follow this link and join the channel!

Have fun on the server!

-Deja
I suggest picking an area you like (recommended not Liberty) and joining a faction you like the look of in that area.

Like joining the BAF in Bretonia, they can provide guidance and support in your early days on the server.

Enjoy your stay.
Greetings.

Be nice towards others, that is all that has to be said. And have fun of course.
Oh well thank you guys;)
The last days were very exciting, i have experienced something that have not seen for a long time in Freelancer....friendly players on a every side.

About the faction stuff:
Iam not sure about my rpg "skill". Are there factions which are "better" for Rpg noobs like me?

See ya ingame
You will pickup RP very quickly, I think a faction that you could do this, like Akura said, is the BAF. Being part of the BAF I can recommend it as a very good faction indeed!:PJoin us!
Welcome padawan....:)
Welcome to Discovery. You do not have to join a faction to enjoy the RP, but, it is a great tool to learn it. . .

If there is anything I can do to help, I'm only a shout away . . . Good Luck !