Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Newb alert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'day there folks. I'm quite new to the Discovery mod, and I'm still trying to find any servers to play on. I've located three in the global listings, but they're all passworded. Where might one go to get access? I'm assuming you'd need to register for each individual server at some remote location.
Our server - Discovery GPInternet FL 24/7 - does not require a password to join. You should see it on the list, it's online now. If you don't, you probably have an older version of Discovery. Ours is 4.77.
Tombfyre! Hey! Welcome to Discovery, enjoy your stay. :)
Welcome to Discovery! :D
Hi, enjoy your time at Discovery :)
Welcome to discovery dude :)
welcome :)
Hello! It's good to see one of the few people (Not already in a clan) on the server actually take the time to find and join the forums! There are a lot more things going on then you would guess from just playing on the server, so consider yourself a little above on the information totem-pole, so to speak.
Have a blast duuuuuuude (that hippie accent)
Thanks folks. I found the updated version on Lancers Reactor, and have since located this particular server. :) I'll see you folks there.