Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tweak eta !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: freelancer2010010814270.th.jpg]
Now first question. Should tha game be fun, or I must do the chour fighting npc's in front of fortified hidden corsair base?

What the hell is with these peeps. And the worst part, they arent lvl 12 ~ 14.. they are all 18 ~ 19 carring damn Infernos and TCD's (which I found out can be shot by npc's limitless now, even if they drain all the ammo seriuosly WTF????). YOu kill 4, another 8 spawns. Kill 8 more, 12 spawns. It just freakin impossible to lurk around while waiting peeps to gather to move on. Or I then I launch from base to fly on my matters or if I'm in a hurry into some spot. Instead of going to interact with players I must deal with these "red must dai" attitude NPCharacters.

Shouldn't be game fun, and not chour thing to do? Yes I understand we souldn't remove them completly, but for the sake of god and goddess and demigods remove hostile patrols from the bases then they shoundn't be there.

same goes for fortified OC bases and hundreds of titans, oc players aren't you pissed about it?
' Wrote:same goes for fortified OC bases and hundreds of titans, oc players aren't you pissed about it?

Yes, I'm seriously tired of undocking to get faceraeped on my Switchie.

And the Storta. That thing gets hammered too.
/ signed