Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice : Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Katana has/have been sanctioned owing to a report posted for:

Quote:*6.7 Attacking transports, liners or demanding cargo from the same is not allowed for cruisers and battleships.*

Consequences: All credits and guns gone

Notes: Cruisers do not participate in piracy in any way. Even hanging around to threaten.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
hey this is Katana i also lost my shield and thruster and i didnt demand cargo i just attacked and loosing all my credits is just harsh considering he docked straight away
' Wrote:.... i didnt demand cargo i just attacked ...

How does that statement help your case?!?

Large Capitals cannot be connected to piracy. You were.
maybe not but i would still like my shield and thruster back and how come i didnt get a sanction notice?????? how was i to know that id done wrong if i dont recive a sanction notice or warining
Would you like to have a sanction notice or two within your hold to reflect that you were not capable of following the server rules?

Otherwise, this http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57139 is all the notice you need.

And no, you're not getting your toys back.

why not getting my toys back it clearly states only credits and guns gone not stripped of all things useful