Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: One thing in my mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have to ask, is there any concept about some sort of Navy Wild? In times of nomad war, there was corrupted navy pilots. And of course, anyone can tell anything about this. I dont know is there any idea or did someone just say something about this before. Just if there is option to create, example: Station deep in Alaska (Maybe in West side of sun, because there is nothing), with Wild IFF. Roleplay concepts i leave for community. Shame, but i dont have so much time to think about this. So feel free to comment.

Cheers.
Nah, all the Infected in Liberty are very covert.

I can't see any of them in space.
If you want more details on the 'liberty wild', please read the nomad lore. It's all there.
Yeah. I readed some time ago. But im asking about... some concepts ? It can be rheinland infected pilots in navy ships, for example... but i think its not so good idea, from my point of viev. Nevermind, Topic for delete.
Division 18 is the Liberty infestee group, operating primarily in alaska. It's not in-game yet, but occasionally it's brought up in stories or events. It might become active eventually, but you'll have to wait for now =)
*Smile* That's what i asking about. No that i wanted to be in that group, like in topic, that was just bothering me and that's end. Thank you Tenacity ! Cheers.