Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmm, never very good at introductions, so I guess this will do.

Been playing on discovery for about a week, have owned freelancer since it came out (although I've stopped playing and restarted multiple times). I played mostly on a server called HA5 and later called VG1 back in 2005-2007.

Recently, some friends told me about an amazing mod and server for freelancer, and it piqued my interest. Had some problems getting it to work (darn you AVG antivirus!), but thanks to this forums previously existing topics I was able to fix it all.

In the week or so, I've ben very impressed, I've played a few mods but this is definitely the best ever made for Freelancer. While the rules, and tech chart can have a bit of a learning curve, it definitely creates a setting better then other servers. People don't just go for the most powerful guns and vessel, they have to get whatever they're factions allowed. I've actually found that the interaction between other players is much more enjoyable then just plain old PvP.

In short, I hope you guys will allow me into your community, and thank you to the mods for making what basically feels like a complete reimagining of Freelancer! Hope to see you all out there on Kyoji, my OSC trader or Snickers my independent miner.
Hola!

Enjoy your stay, have some Tequila!
Welcome here and Have fun,

read the rules (again) and have fun
Hello Taco <strike>Bell</strike>

Welcome to discovery! If you need any help, pm me and I'll be gladly to help:)

Also, read the forums rules, server rules, and enjoy the game!!
Hey Taco, I'm from Vanguard too.

Welcome!
Hey Taco...cat? *points to Avatar*

*shrugs*

Enjoy your stay and all that jazz!
Hello, Read the rules dont break them and have much fun here1
Welcome to the asylum. Glad to hear you're enjoying things so far.
Welcome to the insanity!!