Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Liberty Criminal Registry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Suspect Comms ID: .:j:.Terra.Nullius
Reporter Comms ID: Ageira~Armstrong
Evidence of Allegiance: Reputation
List of Crimes:
  • III. Transport ships. ( Pirate Train )
Evidence of Crime(s): Pirate Train is docking to Los Angeles

Reporter Comments: Junker Congress Pirate Train was spotted mooring to Planet Los Angeles

Processing Officer's Comments: [Leave this section blank]
Suspect Comms ID: The.Odd.Chance
Reporter Comms ID: IMG|GLS:Artemis
Evidence of Allegiance: Rep Card
List of Crimes:
⋆ Section 3, Article III: Piloting a pirate train in Liberty space.
⋆ Section 4, Article III: Breaking the Liberty-Rheinland embargo by transport of goods across the border (unconfirmed)

Evidence of Crime(s): Visual Evidence & Communication Transcript

Reporter Comments: Howdy folks, Gaff Ryder here, I was just picking up some premium scrap from Beaumont Spire, Texas, when a freelancer piloting an illegal pirate train undocked from the station. The pilot immediately re-docked, likely trying to stop me gathering any evidence of the aforementioned affront to the Laws of the Republic. Presumably realizing that I had ample time to take necessary evidence to inform the authorities, the pilot undocked again, before heading south from Beaumont.

The perpetrator seemed to be well aware of his illegal action, however I would like to point out that he did in no way threaten myself or my property, as can be seen from the attached comms transcripts, so can probably be treated as a non-violent offender.

In addition to flying an illegal ship, I believe this pilot is guilty of running the embargo on the Liberty-Rheinland border, I was not able to visually confirm this, however the ship made a direct course due Galactic South from Beaumont. This is speculative information, but I have included it in order to submit an complete report of the situation.

I am sure that IMG leadership would have no problem with my making this report, but just to be clear, I have made this report as a private, law-abiding citizen of Liberty and this is independent of any organization or group with which I may be affiliated.

Suspect Comms ID: [TAZ]FrostFang
Reporter Comms ID: LNS-Milwaukee
Evidence of Allegiance: Evidence
List of Crimes:
II. Small ships.
The possession of some small ships is illegal in Liberty. Small ships are classified as gunboats or anything below such as freighters and fighters. This most commonly applies to Freelancers and Mercenaries. The list is as follows:
• Coaliton ships.

IV. Non-violent crimes.
Fleeing from an officer when stopped.
This is defined as fleeing any officer when he or she is attempting to question you. If an officer stops you using a cruise disruptor, that is an expression of his or her will to stop you. Ignoring this is a crime.

Evidence of Crime(s):
Coalition Gunboat
Coalition Gunboat 2.
Escape
Refuse

Reporter Comments: Zoner vessel called FrostFang has been spotted near planet Mojave and refused to comply. Zoner vessel escaped and docked(Beaumont station ~ Texas)

Suspect Comms ID: Stalker
Reporter Comms ID: 5th|John.Sader
Evidence of Allegiance: Lieutenant Commander within the 5th Fleet of the Liberty Navy
List of Crimes:
⋆ III. Assault.
The assault of any member of the Liberty forces for any reason is illegal, unless specific verbal exemption is given for a particular instance by a member of the high command structures of the Primary Fleets only.

Evidence of Crime(s): Guncam

Reporter Comments: A Freelancer merc who helped Lawfulls many times today decided to accept an offer from the rogues and shoot me instead. This later resulted in a wrecked guardian class fighter and an upholder class bomber along with destroyed Liberty Assault Battlecruiser. The incident happened near the California Jumpgate in the New York system.

Suspect Comms ID: Oreshek
Reporter Comms ID: 5th|John.Sader
Evidence of Allegiance: Lieutenant Commander within the 5th Fleet of the Liberty Navy
List of Crimes:
⋆ III. Assault.
The assault of any member of the Liberty forces for any reason is illegal, unless specific verbal exemption is given for a particular instance by a member of the high command structures of the Primary Fleets only.

Evidence of Crime(s): Guncam

Reporter Comments: A freelancer who also accepted the offer of the rogues. Altough his ship was shot down soon after this i think he will get a new ship soon and cause more problems.

Suspect Comms ID:.:j:.Basurero
Reporter Comms ID: LNS-Saint.John
Evidence of Allegiance: Liberty Navy
List of Crimes:
  • I. Contraband possession and restricted commodities. - Black Market Munitions
  • VII. Known Criminals. - Association with Rogue installations
  • [st]

Evidence of Crime(s): 1 23 [url=http://i.imgur.com/NUX2JU6.png]4[/url

Reporter Comments: In transit to the Texas system, this vessel comes up in range, keeping enough distance from me, heading to Riverside station on a different vector..

After a while, it does a half turn, and heads back, closer to the Alcatraz Depot now in my sight.

I move in to get a better reading on the suspicious ship, and with a scan I detect large amounts of unmarked ammunition crates. Before I can do more regarding the case, the vessel docks on Alcatraz, which quickly accepted its arrival without fuzz.

Suspect Comms ID: Tormenter
Reporter Comms ID: Alcoholic.Vapour
Evidence of Allegiance: here and here
List of Crimes:
I. Contraband possession and restricted commodities ( Black Market Munitions)
Evidence of Crime(s): here

Reporter Comments: Not much I could add. A smuggler, jumping out of the lane as soon as I have noticed him.

Suspect Comms ID: "Reaper"
Reporter Comms ID: Alcoholic.Vapour
Evidence of Allegiance: here and here
List of Crimes:
I. Contraband possession and restricted commodities ( Cardamine )
Evidence of Crime(s): here

Reporter Comments: A Junker, spotted taking Cardamine to Houston.
Suspect Comms ID: JM|-.......

Reporter Comms ID: LNGB-Caladan

List of Crimes:
Hanging around at a tradelane in a pirate transport with the obvious intention to pirate.

Reporter Comments:
I was encountering this JM| ship at a lane in Pennsylvania in a pirate transport with the obvious intention to pirate.
While i was trying to send this pirate away from the lane i got myself in an unpleasant discussion with another Navy captain.
This because the JM| pirates are not on the Liberty bountyboard...
Now these JM| are well known pirates operating all around Sirius, but for some strange reason they are not on the Liberty Bounty list...
I hope the status of this pirate group in Liberty can be reconsidered and changed to criminal if possible.

Thank you for your attention.
Corrigan Upton, of LPI, stumbles upon a report of piracy and notices the lack of prerequisite evidence. As much as he distrusts the Junkers given their blatant harbouring of undesirables, he appreciates that allegations of piracy in house space on the part of said faction must be substantiated. And so he then continues to do what he was already doing, which was not being bothered to worry about Junkers... unless they're smuggling or pirating. *schlomphs* Chef! Another one of those, please!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15