Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Liberty Criminal Registry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Suspect Comms ID: DevilmaN; Wildfire; Princess.Frog
Reporter Comms ID: --
Evidence of Allegiance: [1]
List of Crimes:
  • Cardamine smuggling.
  • Supporting Liberty criminals (Rogues)

Evidence of Crime(s): [1]

Processing Officer's Comments: ___________________
[Image: Duk8OTw.png]

To Captain Holmsworth of Cryer Pharmaceuticals:

The Liberty Criminal Database has been updated with information regarding the vessel “CashMaker”. We’ve received other reports about this felon, and are taking steps to deal with him accordingly.

To Anthony Hall of Ageira Innovations:

The Liberty Criminal Database has been updated with information regarding the vessels “Hawkeye” and "John.Kurt". However, please see below, as some of your claims fall under this issue.

All other attempted registries prior to this communication:

All of the prior registries not including Capt. Holmsworth’s registration failed due to lacking one or more pieces of crucial information:
  • Scan of identification of the vessel in question
  • Timestamped evidence of the crime
  • Insufficient proof the crime occurred within Liberty
In addition, many registries fail or redirect when attempted to be accessed on the Neural Net. If possible, update these neural net addresses with the proper information and re-submit them to the Registry.

Sincerely,
Nathaniel Davies
Admiral, C.O. Mount Shasta
First Fleet, Liberty Navy
Suspect Comms ID: John.Wiliams
Reporter Comms ID: ~Seraph
Evidence of Allegiance: [1]
List of Crimes:
  • Possession of contraband (Artifacts - 1950 units)

Evidence of Crime(s): [1]

Reporter Comments: I found him near Riverside. He was hauling the artifacts. I told him that smuggling is not nice and followed to New York. An Ageira employee decided to spare a million for me to get rid of him, but he ran away back to Riverside and docked.

Processing Officer's Comments: [Leave this section blank]
Hello there, got a few for you to check.

Suspect Comms ID: Junker.Worker
Reporter Comms ID: [HA]Fuyudori.Adachi
Evidence of Allegiance: 1 2 3
List of Crimes:
  • Illegal Vessel - Pirate Transport
  • Junker up to no good, surely.
    [st]

Evidence of Crime(s): 1 2

Reporter Comments: Hanging around Trenton outpost like it's my job. Seen this fella pass by, and you could tell by it's aspect that he was up to no good. Might be just my intuition, but never trust a junker on a weird ship. Or in any ship.

------------------------

Suspect Comms ID: William-Flint
    Evidence of Allegiance: same as in previous report.
    List of Crimes:
    • Illegal Transport - Behemoth transport
    • Possible Rheinalnd-Liberty embargo breaker - Boron transport
      [st]

Evidence of Crime(s): 1 23

Reporter Comments: I have seen this ship pass by a few times. Appeared strange to me that a rheinland transport was wandering freely around liberty. Then when he departed with a load of Boron, and returned with Rheinbeer, I guess that where I suspected he was passing freely through the border. You know, the one you guys want it closed. That's probably where the Boron went.

-------------------

Suspect Comms ID: Sigman
      Evidence of Allegiance: same as above
      List of Crimes:
      • I. Contraband possession and restricted commodities. - artifacts
      • I. Contraband possession and restricted commodities. - Black market munitions
        [st]

Evidence of Crime(s): 1 2 3 4 5

Reporter Comments: So, this guys passes by with the weirdest transponder I could find in this system (except junkers, nothing worse than that), and look, he's carrying Artifacts. Hey pal, thats our-... I mean, that's a criminal yep. Then after landing on Manhattan and unloading the stuff to the market (grrr), he simply goes towards Detroit, and returns with some shady ammo that you see on the files. You got one addicted to crime here, it seems.

-----------------

Suspect Comms ID: Putnik/biznes
        Evidence of Allegiance: same as first report
        List of Crimes:
        • I. Contraband possession and restricted commodities. - Sorted Artifacts
        • [Item 2]
        • [Item 3]
        • [Item X]
          [st]

Evidence of Crime(s): 1 2

Reporter Comments: Well, ain't he a fancy zoner. Flying a stinky Junker frigate, and then offloading a sort of elaborate Sorted Artifacts (good stuff I tell you... eh, don't know) and Gaian wildlife on Manhattan docks, as with all the other stuff except the scrap.

---------------
Suspect Comms ID: Import&Export
Reporter Comms ID: Junker
Evidence of Allegiance: Liberty Navy
List of Crimes:
  • I. Contraband possession and restricted commodities. - Cardamine
  • IV. Non-violent crimes. - Fleeing from an officer when stopped.
  • [st]

Evidence of Crime(s): http://i.imgur.com/dAGkmjd.png1 2 3

Reporter Comments: Was on orbit when this xeno from afar shouted that a cardamine smuggler was inbound. Located the suspect Import&Export, and tried to Cd him. as the measure was not successful, I recorded a cargo scan, and awaited him to come out for questioning. When he undocked, he ignored my request to halt, and actively disrupted the lanes to prevent interception. Only due to alert report to other units was the suspect detained near Fort Bush. officer LPI-Jame.O'Brian[RO] was on the scene of detention, and helped handle the case.

Suspect Comms ID: .:j:.Yabba.Dabba.Doo
Reporter Comms ID: SFMC|Scylla
Evidence of Allegiance: SFMC|Scylla Rep Card
List of Crimes:
[*]Posession of contraband within Liberty House space

Evidence of Crime(s): Visual Evidence
Reporter Comments: I was undertaking an routine patrol in the Texas system and spotted the accused transporting a small amount of synthetic marijuana in contravention of Section 1.1 of the Laws of Liberty. When ordered to stop, the offender tried to engage cruise engines, so I used a disruptor to prevent their escape. The lawbreaker then fled to Houston. When I kindly offered to let them deal with the LPI they responded that they would be making a complaint to the LPI for damage to their ship. Despite an unsubstantiated claim that they were permitted to carry the substance, I could see no mention of the Junkers in the Liberty contraband exemptions list. This miscreant showed no remorse for his smuggling activities and was clearly aware that he was carrying contraband within Liberty space.
To the Captain of the SFMC|Scylla;

In light of new evidence, the suspect has been cleared of charges.

To all others;

Thank you for your diligence. The reports have been entered into the Liberty Criminal Database.

- Robert McKay, Secretary of State for Defense
Suspect Comms ID: HOS~1
Reporter Comms ID: =LSF=Menwith.Hill
Evidence of Allegiance: I doubt this is required.
List of Crimes:
  • [Contraband possession and restricted commodities - Black Market Munitions]
  • [Assault on an LSF Officer.]
  • [Fleeing from an officer when stopped.]
  • [Causing, contributing to or participating in a public disturbance.]

Evidence of Crime(s): 123

Reporter Comments: Target was located with Black Market Munitions. Was ordered to surrender them. Refused. I opened fire. He then hired at least 2 other people to assault the Menwith Hill. When the tables turned, he crash-docked onto Newark Station.

Hello there, today we spotted a reasonable convoy of smugglers.

Suspect Comms ID:Radiation
Evidence of Allegiance: 1 2 3
List of Crimes:
    [st]

Evidence of Crime(s): 1 2 3 4 5

Reporter Comments: On my way from Houston to Bering with my friend Zettsu, we suddenly went heads up with an oncoming bretonian transport lead, which we noticed that was carrying Cardamine, together with some junker transports behind him. We tried to stop the transport from approaching Houston, and a LPI officer that arrived at that same moment tried the same, but the Radiation docked on the Planetary Ring anyway. Possibly being aided by the vessel Scrab.Yard|Yean-De

------------------------

Suspect Comms ID: Bentuzi
    Evidence of Allegiance: same as in previous report.
    List of Crimes:
      [st]

Evidence of Crime(s): 1 2 3 4

Reporter Comments: A few minutes from the last incident involving the Bretonian, a Junker arrived from the same vector, and also docked on Houston, against the commands and efforts of the LPI officer on the scene.

------------------
Suspect Comms ID:Tom.Henry
Reporter Comms ID: 5th|LNS-Bruiser
Evidence of Allegiance: 5th Fleet
List of Crimes:
1. Contraband Possession
2. Assault

Evidence of Crime(s): Crime #1 | Crime #2

Reporter Comments: Junker was caught with Cardamine. He compled with order to drop it. Destroyed the evidence. Opened fire upon my vessel.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15