Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bug Or Not?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Sometimes See This Happening, when i go in front of a Jumpgate and click dock and im put in a que, and a Transport goes through, I sometimes see the last Player's name i Saw In Space appear over the Transport, and it goes through like that, it happen just today, with Thomas_Hill but it invovled His Bank Character and his Transport, he was in space and a rhino docked at Manhattan, and it changed to Thomas_Hill_bank character....

Weird?

why does it cause this?
I get it too, but it's just a tiny subliminal thing that I catch. I think it's just the game itself rather than anything to do with the mod.
allsow happens if you kill an NPC, say =BSG=Panzer is the last i selected, then i cath a glimp of his name when the NPC does boom, i think its yust the game, yes.
Hmm, perhaps it has something to do with the target toggling when you lose your current target. If nothing else is in range, maybe it tries to target the lsat thing you did, then cancels because it's out of range?
LOL i managed to get the Screenshot!

[Image: VeryStrange.jpg]