Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: @ admins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i was wondering about making a crazy/delusional character the other day. and i was thinking about the rules. if it would occur that he would express himself in a ... 'rude' manner. im not necessarily talking about using harsh words, but the thought hidden in them.

would it be a violation if done within rp and of course with limits?

I believe I can answer this question for you, as well. Refrain from actual real-life profanity and direct your insults exclusively against the roleplay characters you interact with, not against the players behind said characters, and you ought to be fine.
should come to Kusari, it is inRP to insult the gajin

feels good man:)
' Wrote:I believe I can answer this question for you, as well. Refrain from actual real-life profanity and direct your insults exclusively against the roleplay characters you interact with, not against the players behind said characters, and you ought to be fine.

i only know a few people behind the characters so insulting them wouldnt be an option annyway. but this is to be more of a crazy cat person than a sailor-mouth one.

imagine a civilian starflyer that tries to disrupt a trade lane by hitting it with his ship, while thinking he's an LH guboat pirating. i want to do it to bring some epic lulz in the game:P
' Wrote:i only know a few people behind the characters so insulting them wouldnt be an option annyway. but this is to be more of a crazy cat person than a sailor-mouth one.

imagine a civilian starflyer that tries to disrupt a trade lane by hitting it with his ship, while thinking he's an LH guboat pirating. i want to do it to bring some epic lulz in the game:P

Go for it.
' Wrote:i only know a few people behind the characters so insulting them wouldnt be an option annyway. but this is to be more of a crazy cat person than a sailor-mouth one.

I once did that, RP'ed 2 b*^*%y sisters who stole their dads BWT and set out on a journey to become rich hehe, they also thought they went out on a date with everybody in Sirius:P

In other words, your idea sounds good:)
and example i made up yesterday

remember its a (probably unarmed straflea)

I'm a FIERCE PIRATE!!
STOP! Pay tax! Or i will call my Rogue friends to come and get you
I will follow you and give them your location.
Now pay me and get out of Magellan.
Trader: -Umm .. We're in New York.
HA! Fool!
Dont you see the ice fields?
*points at pittsburgh debris field*
Ever seen anything like that in New York?
Now Pay!
3 Million credits, or a Bag of Chips and a Coke!

//endscene

could i be making demands if im not a pirate btu a civvie?:)
' Wrote:and example i made up yesterday

remember its a (probably unarmed straflea)

I'm a FIERCE PIRATE!!
STOP! Pay tax! Or i will call my Rogue friends to come and get you
I will follow you and give them your location.
Now pay me and get out of Magellan.
Trader: -Umm .. We're in New York.
HA! Fool!
Dont you see the ice fields?
*points at pittsburgh debris field*
Ever seen anything like that in New York?
Now Pay!
3 Million credits, or a Bag of Chips and a Coke!

//endscene

could i be making demands if im not a pirate btu a civvie?:)

Once you ask something, you're targetable (self defence from piracy ops)
You should get into a dagger with rogue IFF and ID:)That's funny and if you manage to get 10M in a month (That's possible, I did it), then you will have learned all about piracy.
' Wrote:Once you ask something, you're targetable (self defence from piracy ops)
You should get into a dagger with rogue IFF and ID:)That's funny and if you manage to get 10M in a month (That's possible, I did it), then you will have learned all about piracy.

i guess its gonna be a level 8 or some such character. could i be attacked without firing a shot then? i wouldnt attack id maybe have just one vengeance gun to deal with unexpected situations. its not that im planning to buy anything to the ship. maybe a shield just in case someone gets pissed off:D

edit: also .. the character is crazy and im thinking of a split personality. one day pretending to be a pirate, the other that he's military, the next that he is hauling dead rats to new york fast foods etc., so making a rogue id'd sabre isnt that hot for him.
I'd like to emphasize not referring to an armed highway robbery at point-blank range with the imminent possibility of death hovering in the air, or, rather, in the empty vacuum, as "taxation", man. Just a roleplay tip, that particular euphemism - an import from non-roleplay servers - always gets on my nerves.
Pages: 1 2