Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin notice: Player sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bravo_Three has been sanctioned for:

Quote:5.8 A player who was killed in a PvP fight must not attack the enemy (player or players involved in the death) with any of the characters on his/her account(s) for 4 hours. Self-killing during a PvP fight is counted as a normal PvP death.

Consequences: Fined all guns and credits. You may not attack the same player who killed you, for four hours after the fght in which you died.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
I apologize, I was killed while hung up on a trade ring by a player who did not give me sufficient time to respond, they simply said stop and killed me. So I am surprised this player would go out of their way to have me sanctioned. I made a wrong decision to go after them after I died, no mistake about that. I respect your decision and apologize for my mistake. Thank you.
I understand that I can request to view the evidence, may I see it please? Thanks. I'm just curious about the fact and would like to understand what exactly happened.
This incident, if I remember correctly, involved you sitting around a group of perhaps six to eight pirates, along with an IND Advanced Train and two other Bravo people.

We'd repeatedly told you to shove off, but you ignored us. Then one of the Bravo people blasted the cargo we were stealing. Naturally, we got a bit ticked off, and Phate ordered you pasted.

You died, respawned, and then joined the furball over Mojave. It seems somewhat clear, to me, at least.

LR-Push.Button

EDIT: There may have been other people around, I was somewhat focused on getting my cardi.
' Wrote:This incident, if I remember correctly, involved you sitting around a group of perhaps six to eight pirates, along with an IND Advanced Train and two other Bravo people.

We'd repeatedly told you to shove off, but you ignored us. Then one of the Bravo people blasted the cargo we were stealing. Naturally, we got a bit ticked off, and Phate ordered you pasted.

You died, respawned, and then joined the furball over Mojave. It seems somewhat clear, to me, at least.

LR-Push.Button

EDIT: There may have been other people around, I was somewhat focused on getting my cardi.

Thanks for your reply, I didn't know you were there or under what name. We were watching phate pirate someone, it was Bravo One, Six and me. You can tell me to 'shove off' but I believe I am allowed to sit there in space and watch, if I'm not mistaken there is no rule against that. I did not do anything wrong at that time. I was killed without warning by Phate.
' Wrote:Thanks for your reply, I didn't know you were there or under what name. We were watching phate pirate someone, it was Bravo One, Six and me. You can tell me to 'shove off' but I believe I am allowed to sit there in space and watch, if I'm not mistaken there is no rule against that. I did not do anything wrong at that time. I was killed without warning by Phate.

Let me put it this way. You are supposedly lawful mercenaries. You do not sit idly by and watch a lawful trader get pirated, smuggling or not. You ask them if they want to -hire- you to stop the pirates. You decided to sit around and thus made yourselves a target.

Regardless of the circumstances, you do -not- come back and fight more.
' Wrote:Let me put it this way. You are supposedly lawful mercenaries. You do not sit idly by and watch a lawful trader get pirated, smuggling or not. You ask them if they want to -hire- you to stop the pirates. You decided to sit around and thus made yourselves a target.

Regardless of the circumstances, you do -not- come back and fight more.

We are bounty hunters, not mercenaries. And, as I am told by my leader often we are not police. We were not able to take the pirates and we inasmuch decided that and decided to leave. I got hung up on the first trade ring when I was killed.

I've already apologized, I was only replying to your post.
' Wrote:We are bounty hunters, not mercenaries. And, as I am told by my leader often we are not police. We were not able to take the pirates and we inasmuch decided that and decided to leave. I got hung up on the first trade ring when I was killed.

I've already apologized, I was only replying to your post.

You were carrying a Mercenary ID and a Freelancer (I believe. You were white to me at any rate) tag, so forgive my assumption.

You got hung up on the lane because it was shot out by one of the ships present.

At any rate, I believe I have said all that I need to.

Dusty, my reply to your PM is in your inbox.

EDIT: Forgot to say this in the original reply, but if my reasons given for posting here aren't acceptable, money may be found on [BLS]-Myrmidon

I'm afraid I must disagree, and offer my point of view as it seems I am directly involved as Bravo_One in this affair. There was a fighter with us, Bravo_Six, who was running with a mercenary ID and freelancer IFF, as he had not yet earned his place as a bounty hunter. The remaining 2 ships, Bravo_One and Bravo_Three, both had bounty hunter ID's and IFF's.

As we came to the end of a tradelane, we observed as was mentioned multiple pirates stealing cargo from another ship. I barely had time to count how many were there before I gave the order to retreat for now, as we were only interested in the bounty on a single pirate. I went back thorough the tradelane, a short hop to the nearest planet, and I was still en-route within comms range when Bravo_Three was destroyed. Yes, your cargo that you hijacked was blown up, but by Bravo_Six - not Bravo_Three, who was trying to dock to return into formation with me. Sure, Bravo_Six must pay with his life for his deed, immediately and without warning, but apparently even with a different number, tag, and IFF you were unable to make the distinction between who did what. You barked off a short line, which you had hotkeyed, and opened fire on everyone. There was no 'sitting around watching', Bravo_Three had not said anything to anyone and was leaving.

As I was approaching the end of the tradelane, I observed Bravo_Three's death. At the planet, there was luckily an LPI and a navy. I barely had enough time to type that I had seen multiple pirates, when the whole group flew in, Barked another hotkeyed line, and opened fire on us all. I'm sure that there would have been a sanction report filed for this, perhaps the LPI or Navy did, but we had managed to beat the group into retreat and decided that was punishment enough. We are here to have fun, not be malicious. Where are the pirate's pictures of this incident? I see only half the story.

As we know and understand that re-engaging within 4 hours is against the rules, Bravo_Three has had to deal with her punishment within our ranks as well as the sanction here. She is very sorry for the incident, and accepts her punishment, but in our understanding you can't just shoot everyone without warning. How can you expect them to take you seriously, or the death seriously? We assume that you are some gang of 'lolwuts' as such as are populating the server lately, and you don't care about RP, and will kill anyone for no reason.
Only one 'lolwut', and not a sign of a 'gank' Things are looking up ...
Bounty Hunters sitting around and watching the most bountied pilot on the server pirating, and not a word
of roleplay ? Disappointing to say the least.
But seen as this has wandered off into "He said, she said" ... We'll call in the locksmiths.
Pages: 1 2