Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Saying hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone. I've been trying to deal with some of my academical complications for the past couple of months. Thankfully, I've managed to record some improvement in my overall standing, so I thought dropping by here after some time to see whats new would be a good idea. Feel free to notify this channel if there is any significant sort of information that you deem I should definitely know.

Apart from the above, I just got a new machine 4 days ago and installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit on it. The stuff made me ecstatic for a moment but you gotta get used to it, which takes quite a while for the likes of me. I have also managed the activation, so things seem to be in order right now. For those experienced in this field and would like to rate the specs, they are mainly as below;

The processor reads as Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU - Q800 @ 2,50 GHz 4 MB Cache 1333FSB 45nm

Maincard reads as P43-ES3G Intel P43/ICH10 DDR2 1200 MHz 1333 FSB, GIGABYTE GA-P43-ES3G

Memory reads as 2x2 4 GB KIT 1066 MHz Hyperx PC2 8500 CL5 RAM - KINGSTON

Harddisk reads as 500 GB 16 MB SATA2 Barracuda 7200.12 - SEAGATE

Screen Card reads as HD4830 GDDR3 1 GB 256 Bit ATI DX10, SAPPHIRE

The rest are a 24X Double Layer Asus DVD RW and a Creative Live 7.1 Value sound card, all packed in a 500W black ATX case with a mad fan on its left side.

I'll be trying to get rid of my standing 18 lessons within the 2nd term of this year and the next year to improve my chances to return back to active gaming.

Anyway, it was nice to say hello here. Have a good day everybody.
Good to hear from you.

<3
Hello Caglar!
Hello!
Welcome back!
Hi again!

See you in space!