Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Some problems when i try to connect to FL rp 27/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a friend that is on my LAN with me and he whants to join the Discovery comunity aswell.. Bu i have some problems and i cant make his computer to work. This is what i did.
Clean windows install
I install the Freelancer game
I aply the 4.85 mode and activate it
i aply the 3 patch that was last released
i connect to the game i select multyplayer and then the game starts to freeze if i try to enter the server i get this message

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6048/58192587.png

In sp works smooth no freezing nothing.. only when i go to multyplayer..
I try with no antivirus with no firewall and the same problem .. maybe some of the members here had this problem and found a way to fix it.

Quote:Some problems when i try to connect to FL rp 27/7, i get one wird message ..

Only in disco...

Also, try making a new windows user, do not modify the account ID when it offers to create one.
I make a new windows user and still the same problem ..
That may be a LAN issue then, multiple comps trying to use the same account keys on the same IP.
Well Hoodlum this computer has made new account not a shared one .. and why i cant explain is that others from the same lan can play with no problems only this one whant to be a headake..
' Wrote:Well Hoodlum this computer has made new account not a shared one .. and why i cant explain is that others from the same lan can play with no problems only this one whant to be a headake..
Which windows version ?

A & L Guy
' Wrote:Which windows version ?

A & L Guy
Windows XP profesional with SP1
' Wrote:Windows XP profesional with SP1
Update to at least SP2, and preferably SP3.
Unbind IPv6 from any network adapter.
Profit.

A & L Guy