Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I have just started playing Freelancer and have been lead to believe Discovery is the way to go. I currently have one character on server, Shaun who has just got his first freigther, the mighty (ugly) Rhino.

I have played for 2 nights and am liking the server so far, although I have never RP and it is a little strange seeing how people interact. I will probably stay mostly silent on server for a litle while if that is ok and just observe until I get a better idea of how it all works. The whole ID and ship/fation thing has me a little confused at the minute so if anyone happens to see me in space, and I am doing something wrong please let me know :)

Wanting to be a trader, and if anyone has any tips maybe a good corporation I could join, prefarably who can manage someone who is new to both Freelancer and RP, or maybe even just some survival tips would be awesome.

Looking forward to playing along side you all.

Fly safe.
You remind me of myself when I joined, seeing people go around pretending they were someone/something else and questioning the fact whether any of them had ever seen a girl before:P

You'll get used to it. If you see anyone tagged [The_Angels] don't mind to PM them to ask any questions, their there to help. Read the rules too, again if you have to in order to make sure. Join a faction too, they teach you how to RP, and joining a trading faction usually gives you benefits as they give you start up cash of a few million which you can use to get a decent trading vessel, certainly something better than the Rhino.

Cya' in space.
Hello there,
If you need some questions answered and can't find an angel or whatever ingame, just shout at me on Skype:)
linkushujuk be the name.

Welcome to Discovery!
Welcome to Discovery!