Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Police Commissioner Douglas Palmer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.....................................Incoming Transmission.............................
To: Police Commissioner Douglas Palmer
Subject: Regarding inappropriate actions and manners of Commander Silsbury/ Immediate apology/ Showing professionalism in the future.
Priority: Medium
Encryption: Level 3
Com ID: Lady Lafiel Tarrant Countess of Araluen of Cambridge
Source: Tarrant Manor, Araluen, Planet Cambridge
...................................................................................................

Good Afternoon Police Commissioner

I am contacting you in regards to the inappropriate actions and manners of a member of your police force to which is unbefitting of a person of such rank let alone the honourable police force to which this individual is apart of I refer to none of than one Commander Lucy Silsbury.

It was brought to my attention such inapropriate actions had occured on the 14th of January when the MI5 agent to which is part of my household for reasons known to my father himself and the body to which he works brought a recording of the transmission to me in the library of the manor to which I live.

The... The relevant part of the transmission went as follows
*********Plays Recording*********
Secondly, the government has nothing to do with the capture of enemies of the Empire.
The BPA have full control there.
And to your slight on the efficiency of said government, you are not at will to speculate having only been in contact with the self inflated and hopelessly inept assistant secretary to the private secretary to the permanent under secretary of state for the Foreign Office Miss Lafiel Tarrant, a foolish girl whose words and actions count for nothing.
//http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57196//
************End Of Recording***********

Is it to be my understanding that this recording is the current level of professionalism to which our honourable police force works at. I believe such manners and opinions are highly inappropriate her words are most deplorable and offensive albeit the disrespect and deplorable actions though they might be are nothing in comparison to the shame of the image one portrays to the public. It isn't just the shame to herself and the badge she wears but also to myself and any other member of the nobility to which she might also address in such a manner.

Saying such words to anyone be it criminal or an ally of our fair empire is most distressing and source of embarrassment as not only does this create a judgement of an individual but it also affects the opinion of many on both the individual and the Bretonia itself what is it to be seen that we are an empire divided without class an ill manners to stain our reputation in Sirians eyes.

Commissioner I ask is this how members of your honourable force conduct themselves in an effort to cast people into disrepute. I have no qualm with this officer and admit not knowing her very well to which surprises me as to such a harsh display against me. I do wonder is such a display of misconduct tolerated by your officers as it is most inappropriate and unprofessional to allow ones personal life and personal opinions to affect ones job in the line of duty. I ask of only one thing and that is a formal apology one of a public nature would be more apropriate as I am unaware as to how far her words have spread or how many similiar damaging displays have been made to the public.

I appreciate your time and efforts Honourable Police Commissioner Palmer.

Good day to you

..........................................End Of Transmission...............................
Incoming Transmission...
Origin: The Hub, New London
Subject: The Snark

Hello madam,

First off, I would like to say that the affairs of both your father and the MI5 are none of my business. In fact, I try and spend most of my time not thinking about either of those things, the latter in particular. If the MI5 want some cooperation, we will do our best to assist with what knowledge we have, but, this is likely very similar to their files and this doesn't often happen.

But, your story seems to be lacking context. What exactly was happening which prompted such a ghastly response from my Commander? I admit that I am rather astonished that such an utterance was made. If the situation was made clear, it would be much easier to discern what type of disciplinary action would be administered.

However, the fact that a lady of your stature would pursue such a petty complaint with such vigor does you little honour as well. It appears that our commander has rather offended your status, and now you feel rather threatened. Instead of pursuing her demotion so frivolously, it might be more prudent to simply continue your, no doubt, removed lifestyle.

At the moment, the complaint will be received and a proper course will be followed, pending investigation into what has actually occurred.

Good day,
~Police Commissioner Douglas Palmer

Transmission Closed...
.....................................Incoming Transmission.............................
To: Police Commissioner Douglas Palmer
Subject: Regarding inappropriate actions and manners of Commander Silsbury/ Immediate apology/ Showing professionalism in the future.
Priority: Medium
Encryption: Level 3
Com ID: Lady Lafiel Tarrant Countess of Araluen of Cambridge
Source: Tarrant Manor, Araluen, Planet Cambridge
...................................................................................................

Good Evening Police Commissioner,

I am most grateful to your rather fast and efficient response it is indeed the approach one must
take in dealing with such attacks as words do spread like wild fire and damage done irreversibley quick.

On the contrary to what one might think I am not after the demotion of Officer Silsbury
such a thing is petty and below oneself. I am merely enquiring if this is how members
of her majesties police force act whilst politely asking for a formal apology.

If this is a personal attack which is isolated to myself all well and good one is entitled
to ones opinion albeit such actions are a poor way of displaying such an opinion. Highly
inappropriate it should be brought up with me or kept to oneself not broadcasted to
people of sirius be they whom ever as such words travel and could be most damaging
to oneself and I'm sure it would make her majesties finest look rather distasteful too.

One does not even know if it is an isolated incident it could have been happening for a while
and such words to many people of great importance or the general public alas I have no
further information to prove it either way. I must say this is a rather large concern to me
for if she may be uttering such open words and opinions about others such as your fine self
or a member of the admiralty or even the queen herself to which I would take even greater
offense at the defamation and slander against such honourable people through the words of a
maybe malcontent and malicious a personage.

I must say the context to such an attack eludes me as does the motive I truely know her not well.
I how ever will assist to bring this whole thing to a close as quickly as possible I will transfer to you
immediately the entire intercepted transmission to which was brought to me I albeit admit to only
listening to the point which mattered most though one does think you already have this in your records
as to whom was involved.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57196

I do hope you have a wonderful day and commend you and the rest of your forces for the good work you and your officers do.

Good day to you

Countess Tarrant out.

.................................................Transmission Ends.......................................
Incoming Transmission...
Origin: The Hub, New London
Subject: The Snark

Well,

Reading through the logs, I am quite confused as to why this phrase was uttered. It appears to be placed there particularly for the intent to irk specific parts of our government. A quick question sent to Miss Silsbury will yield an answer though.

Thank you for bringing this to light,
~Police Commissioner Douglas Palmer

Transmission Closed...