Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rheinland Federal Polizei recruitment (iRP) [Old!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: OttoPutzkanner1.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteur der Polizei Otto Putzkanner
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Recruitment for the Polizei

Mein people.

The Polizei is in a desperate time. Our recruitment centre's are empty, our cafeteria's deserted, and our strudel's uneaten. The Rheinwehr is such an appealing package right now, stationed where the action is. You believe you are defending your homeland. And you are. But who is to stop the Red Hessians, the Bundschuh or other criminal organisations from taking power whilst you are gone?

The Rheinland Federal Polizei will stop them. But how will we stop them if we have no pilots? There is one answer: We won't. Who will protect your families when the Red Hessians break the defences of New Berlin and descend from the skies like the ghoulish guardians of Hell itself? No one will. You may win on the front, but you will return to a home run by a different kind of people.

So, we are calling an immediate opening of all recruitment offices on every planet, station, asteroid, comet, anything that has a building we can recruit from. We must defend our homes. Our lifestyles. Our existance as we know it. Because if you return from the front, and find a changed Rheinland. If you see my head speared on a pike, can you say that you really won the battle?

Faction Information
Message Dump
Feedback
How to set up a Polizei ship

All applicants must provide a message with a brief summary of their history, along with information about themselves (name, age, height, S.K.Y.P.E ID, et cetera). If your application is accepted by myself or a Polizeidirektor, you may immediately create a Phantom, using the suitable naming system:

RFP|Kad.First.Lastname

Vielen Dank.

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]

::Starting Transmission::
[Image: karl3.png]

Name: Karl Schultze
Height: 1.76 meter
Weight: 78 kg

Brief History

Born on he northen half of Planet New Berlin in the year 791 AS
as son of a baker and his wife, I started working in the one of the
bezt Str?dell bakery's on the northen halff at age zw?lf,
at the age of f?nfundzwanzig I decided to go zu die Milit?r akademie on New Berlin
it was a long und harsh school but at the end I got my diploma,

I discovered the Milit?r wasnt the right thing fur me,
on this point I notized this recruitment office and walked in

Comm ID: Kurt Meyer

Greetings Inspektor Putzkammer,
I heard you are searching for new Officers, maybe Im one of those you are searching!
Let me tell you something about my person first, my name is Kurt Meyer, I was born 795 AS on New Berlin, as the son of a Rheinwehr Pilot and a Secretary. I had a more or less good childhood, even if I didnt see my father that often...
After I finished school, I did my 2 years of Military Service on the Battleship Westfalen, I learned how to fly a ship, but I didnt like the way the Military works, lets say I got some problems with the superior officers there.
Im aware of the threats from the inner, thats why Im applying for a Job in the Rheinland Bundespolizei. We cant allow those threats to spread and to grow, we need to fight them, to save the Civilians...

-Kurt Meyer
[Image: OttoPutzkanner3.jpg]

PRIORITY: [color=#33CC00]High
SUBJECT: Karl Schultze and Kurt Meyer

[color=#000000]
Karl Schultze:

Your application into the Polizei has been accepted. Your previous Rheinwehr history will propel you far in the Polizei. It may not be much, but I know that if you were accepted into the Rheinwehr, you should do fine in the Polizei. But we may need to teach you the idea of arresting people without harming them. *Chuckles are heard*

Kurt Meyer:

Your application into the Polizei has been accepted. I am glad to see that more and more Rheinwehr pilots are seeing the bigger picture in the war. That we can not survive without protecting the inner systems from our old enemies.

You shall both be shipped to Halle where you can be set up with your new ships. Unless any of you wish to keep your Wraith's, in which case I shall allow it, considering your Rheinwehr background.

Danke, Kadetts.

PRIORITY: [color=orange]Medium
ENCRYPTION: Low
IDENTIFICATION: Jorn Blauvelt
SOURCE: Planet Hamburg
SUBJECT: Rheinland Federal Polizei recruitment

Guten tag Inspektor Putzkammer.

I have not much to say about myself really, but there is this:

My name is Jorn Blauvelt, born in 791 A.S. and raised on planet Hamburg, by my parents, Gunther Blauvelt and Elsie Blauvelt.

I am 27 years old now, since I was 18 I have been living in one of the worst areas on the planet for crime rate.

I want to help rid us of this scum.

I have also been looking for a job for quite a while, something that would benefit a lot of people, not just myself.

When I saw you were recruiting... I could not really ignore it.

Fur Rheinland!
[Image: OttoPutzkanner3.jpg]

SUBJECT: Jorn Blauvelt
' Wrote:PRIORITY: [color=orange]Medium
ENCRYPTION: Low
IDENTIFICATION: Jorn Blauvelt
SOURCE: Planet Hamburg
SUBJECT: Rheinland Federal Polizei recruitment

Guten tag Inspektor Putzkammer.

I have not much to say about myself really, but there is this:

My name is Jorn Blauvelt, born in 791 A.S. and raised on planet Hamburg, by my parents, Gunther Blauvelt and Elsie Blauvelt.

I am 27 years old now, since I was 18 I have been living in one of the worst areas on the planet for crime rate.

I want to help rid us of this scum.

I have also been looking for a job for quite a while, something that would benefit a lot of people, not just myself.

When I saw you were recruiting... I could not really ignore it.

Fur Rheinland!
[color=#000000]
Jorn Blauvelt:

Your application into the Polizei has been accepted. Since you have spent some time living in the worst area of crime on Planet Hamburg, and as you were old enough to understand what was happening around you, I hope you will make an excellent addition to our ranks.

Your ship is being prepared as we speak, infact I believe it to be almost done. You can come and claim it immediately mein freund.

[Image: hiromichishinohara.png]
To: Rheinland Federal Polizei recruitment

Good day Inspekteur Putzkanner!

My name is Hiromichi Shinohara, Ace of the Gas Miners Guild. I have been asked to send you this message by Guild Master Taro Katsuo, who asked me to further help improve Guild-relations with the Federal Republic of Rheinland, now that the Sigma Trade Pact has been signed. And as such, we decided that the best way to better our relationship, would be to help the Rheinland state and her citizens.

I hereby apply for a position in the Rheinland Federal Police-department, as another polizeikadett in your elite organization. My Rheinland-tongue is far from fluent, but still understandable. You will find my previous profession as a security officer and fighter pilot fulfilling the role of a law enforcement agent quite efficiently. I would be very honoured if you were to accept me into your ranks, not to forget Guild Master Taro Katsuo's gratitude.

Thank you for your time, and here's my personal information:

Quote:Name: Hiromichi Shinohara
Date of birth: April 3rd, 790 A.S.
Place of birth: Planet Honshu
Citizenship(s): Kusarian, Gas Miners Guild

Physical
Health: Wounded in combat, suffers from a small limp caused by leg injuries. Otherwise top physical health.
Height: 168 cm
Skin colour: Olive/tan, beige undertones
Hair: Black
Vision: 20/10, Hazel eyes
Allergies and ailments: Synchronous diaphragmatic flutter (chronic hiccups, rarely/daily)

Previous occupation(s):
Ace and Security Officer of the GMG Paramilitary
Public transport shuttle pilot

Combat experience:
Starting to work as a security officer in the Paramilitary, and personally trained in nebula fighter combat and tactics by Guild Master Taro Katsuo, together with five other Guild pilots, us six now known as Taro's Aces. Dozens of combat engagements with Hispanic forces and various pirates. Became one of the Guild Aces after destroying five Outcast fighter ships in a single battle.

Hiromichi Shinohara,
Looking forward to hear from you.
[Image: OttoPutzkanner1.jpg]

SUBJECT: Hiromichi Shinohara

' Wrote:
[Image: hiromichishinohara.png]
To: Rheinland Federal Polizei recruitment

Good day Inspekteur Putzkanner!

My name is Hiromichi Shinohara, Ace of the Gas Miners Guild. I have been asked to send you this message by Guild Master Taro Katsuo, who asked me to further help improve Guild-relations with the Federal Republic of Rheinland, now that the Sigma Trade Pact has been signed. And as such, we decided that the best way to better our relationship, would be to help the Rheinland state and her citizens.

I hereby apply for a position in the Rheinland Federal Police-department, as another polizeikadett in your elite organization. My Rheinland-tongue is far from fluent, but still understandable. You will find my previous profession as a security officer and fighter pilot fulfilling the role of a law enforcement agent quite efficiently. I would be very honoured if you were to accept me into your ranks, not to forget Guild Master Taro Katsuo's gratitude.

Thank you for your time, and here's my personal information:

Quote:Name: Hiromichi Shinohara
Date of birth: April 3rd, 790 A.S.
Place of birth: Planet Honshu
Citizenship(s): Kusarian, Gas Miners Guild

Physical
Health: Wounded in combat, suffers from a small limp caused by leg injuries. Otherwise top physical health.
Height: 168 cm
Skin colour: Olive/tan, beige undertones
Hair: Black
Vision: 20/10, Hazel eyes
Allergies and ailments: Synchronous diaphragmatic flutter (chronic hiccups, rarely/daily)

Previous occupation(s):
Ace and Security Officer of the GMG Paramilitary
Public transport shuttle pilot

Combat experience:
Starting to work as a security officer in the Paramilitary, and personally trained in nebula fighter combat and tactics by Guild Master Taro Katsuo, together with five other Guild pilots, us six now known as Taro's Aces. Dozens of combat engagements with Hispanic forces and various pirates. Became one of the Guild Aces after destroying five Outcast fighter ships in a single battle.
Hiromichi Shinohara,
Looking forward to hear from you.
[color=#000000]
Hiromichi Shinohara:

Your application into the Polizei has been accepted. I am glad to see that the Gas Miners Guild is still open to the idea of dealings with us, because of the 80 year war and all of that.... But I am sure that you will make an excellent addition to our ranks. You may pick up your Phantom, Mjolnir, or both from Halle.

**INCOMING SIGNAL
**ENCRYPTION: Low
**IDENTIFICATION: Hans Regenkurt
**SOURCE: Planet Stuttgart
**SUBJECT: Rheinland Federal Polizei recruitment
**TARGET: Inspekteur der Polizei Otto Putzkanner

Guten Tag Inspekteur Putzkanner!

I am Hans Regenkurt from Planet Stuttgart. I was born in 792 A.S. on the same planet. I can't say much about myself, I was an average student in school, but I always had a strong bond with spacecrafts. My father is a pilot in the ALG, moving waste all around the galaxy. As I got 18, I had to look for something to make a living. I got a small freighter and started doing random trade flights. However, an unprotected ship can't stand for long. After I came under constant attack by Hessian, Unioner and LWB ships, I've had enough. I've promissed myself I will help to get rid of these pirates in the best way I can.

And now I'm here, sending you my application.

Further information:
*Height: 194 cm
*Weight: 90 kg
*Physics: Well built, had leg broken and wounded on a few places in a pirate attack
*Hair Color: Dark Brown
*Vision: Left eye: -0.25
Right eye: 0.00
*Eye color: Green

If you are in need of further information, you can always contact me via my 5KYP-E protocol system under the name of lugos.mate .

Auf wiedersehen!

Hans Regenkurt

**END OF DATA
**SIGNAL LOST
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23