Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since in Kelts topic he suggests that we remove completely player list and i think there is larger part of community that would like it to stay as me i have idea posted in there but its ignored so need new topic to draw attention to it.

Alright..

Player list now is showing everyone everywhere. So would it be possible to make it should your group and systems you are in and around you? ( 1 hole distance)

Like i already wrote example.

I am on my BHG char in Delta in group of other BHG. I see other BHG where they are (One is in Texas, one is in Omega 15, one is in New London) but i see who is in Delta ( Whole list) and who is in surrounding systems ( Whole Minor, Kappa , Iota, Lost)

Edit: Blah. failed in poll. By location i mean chars that are there (like Show location of your group and other chars that are in same system with you)
This poll is bias. I cannot vote for keeping the player location.
Same.

+1
Its just too late here its 3 AM .. me luck left me after last game of CoD .. i spent it like on couple of random head shots in smoke.. so fail type is common and i am missing things.. i take full responsibility .. can Admins put last option to keep it all same

:|

Sorreh.. forgot it
I's fine now. please dont try and get it changed...