Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Yo Yo Yo.....Ozone Ranger in the House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Just saying Hellos to everyone......i played the demo of this game some years ago, and recently found a copy of Freelancer for 4eu and a second hand store.....it took me awhile longer to find out about Discovery Mod...

I too am new to RP games and its will take me awhile to fall into character....Anyways...I have 2 characters at the moment and its been great fun.

Not much else to say at the moment besides Hellos, respect to you all and good fraggin and excelent work on the Mod...I will vote for it....

Ozone Ranger
Welcome.

read the rules, get out of Liberty and enjoy the game:)
Yeah, what he said.

I've seen you RP in NY, your not bad for a first timer. Better than I did anyways. Cya out there
Welcome to the server-
Word of advice- Start with a basic fighter or bomber till you get used to the things around here, Read the rules too but im sure you'll fit in fine!
apart from that, just enjoy yourself!
Thats why we all are here ^^
Well everything important said, so WELCOME!
Hello I'm New as well!

Welcome! :yahoo:
Welcome

Have fun here and read the rules

YO yo YO - BACK!!! :yahoo:
Welcome to the largest Freelancer community and enjoy your stay man! Freelancer was also my first game I've ever role played in so I know the feeling. But don't worry just look at the rules and find an old salt to stick with and you will learn pretty quick. Best of luck man.

-Red