Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Heyo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Discovery! Thought I'd post up here since I have quite a bit of fun playing this mod. I've been a longtime advocate for the Freelancer game (original), however just recently I've been playing this mod online and it is all good. Pretty decent competition and storyline here.

I remember watching Next Generation with my pops back in the day. I've lost the lingo, but never lost the interest in sci-fi flights. The game always reminds me of those times.

I have a couple ships on here, a couple neutral, and some Liberty defense ships, but nothing too fancy. I'm not as great a roleplayer as I am a fighter. I work in silence. I turn on my Avenged Sevenfold & Dntel music, fly around and do my thang. I'm a fair and reasonable player, pretty chill, yet always anxious for development.

Anyways I'll catch you guys in game. Post up behind me, I'd like to get to know some more of the community and people who play here ay.

Heres some extra stuff about me.

Name:
Darrell-Jay "DJ" Silv
In-Game: Spaceball, Cpt.SB-|NY|LibertyDEF, Snake.Plisken, Pollar*
Interests: Music, guitars, drums (techno, acoustic shiz), art(all different types from architectural to artistic mediums), writing detective novels.
TV: None really, maybe the norm NFL watch. But I've always dug watching The Maxx.
Movies: THX, Equilibrium, PI, DonnieDarko, Dawn of the Dead, The Girl Next Door(Not the funny one...)
Extra: No...I'm done.

*thumbs*
Welcome to Disco!:yahoo:
Welcome!

I'm with you on Art and Guitar:P

[Image: Dusseldorf%20Image.jpg]

Hit me up sometime if you're interested in joining Freeminers, a Freemason like group I'm starting up!

See you around!
Welcome! Add me on Skype if you need anything at all: Stunner222
Welcome! :yahoo:
Hello I'm New as well!

Welcome! :yahoo:
Welcome to disco,

don't forget to read the rules and have fun,