Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Rogues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming Transmission***
***Comm-ID: Alessandro D'Ortona***
***Source: D'Ortona Estate, Planet Malta***
***To: Liberty Rogues Bosses***
***Subject: Money, Ships, Brithday Presents and Business***

Hola dear Liberty Rogues,

The Name is Alessandro D'Ortona, Captain within the the Maltese defense with the blessing of the former 101st Admiral Raul Sanchez.
But enough bragging about myself, from what I know your kind is more interested in money. Well, the D'Ortona family has money, and you have something I would be willing to spend it on. Or at least some of it.
I'm talking about one of your Barghests. Please tell me if you would be able and willing to sell one to the D'Ortona family. And how much you would want for it.

Now, if you are curious why an outcast would want to fly a Barghest, read on. If you don't care, you might as well already answer the message.
The important differences to the Falcata are the stronger hull and the ability to equip it with a stronger shield. My wife is going to have birthday soon and keeps bothering me recently with her desire for leaving the planet again. Maybe you understand that I care about her safety when she will do it. I'm sure she will get back to her former skills soon enough, but then again she sometimes is a little bit stubborn in fighting her prey. That's why I would feel better having her in one of your ships.

On a further note: I am very aware of the policy of the Liberty Rogues concerning foreign piracy within Liberty, be assured that I am not willing to let her travel that far away from Malta, after all I would like to see her every now and then.

Best regards, Alessandro D'Ortona.

***End of Transmission***
[Image: DannyWhiteMessage.png]

I cannot tell ya if ya can use on of our Ba'ghests *coughs* But I can tell ya that we got a Chann'l fo' that. Go'n use that one will ya? Mollys wanna take a look't that too.
***Incoming Transmission***
***Comm-ID: Alessandro D'Ortona***
***Source: D'Ortona Estate, Planet Malta***
***To: Liberty Rogues Bosses***
***Subject: Money, Ships, Brithday Presents and Business***

I guess I have to gather the necessary information myself next time or rely on different contacts. My apologies for this mistake.

D'Ortona out.

***End of Transmission***