Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello all =)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

I just thought I'd post up here and say a quick hello to everyone that takes the time to read this section of the forums.

Looking forward to seeing you in the lanes.

Meanie.
Hey welcome to Discovery! Hope ya have a great time ehre - I know I do :D
*waves*

Hello.

Enjoy Discovery!

I'd recommend a faction, but I'm far too unbiased to do such a thing.

Posting on the forums is the first step to becoming a valuable community member, anyway. Nice to see you've done that already!
Nice name.

Welcome, read the rules, more than once if you have to, Roleplay, join <strike>LPI</strike> a faction, have fun.
Welcome to Discovery, here, have a fresh cup of madness and nice comfy seat, stay a while, and enjoy your stay :3

If you haven't done so already, you should take a look at the server rules located here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4040

after doing that, always be mindful of what you've read, enjoy yourself and have fun roleplaying out there;)

If you need any advice of some kind, feel free to drop me a PM here on the forums, I'm glad to help where I can.

again, Welcome to Discovery:)
Welcome, read the rules, follow them and have fun!
Welcome to the server- read the rules,
start with a simple ship and focus on the rp always-
most of all enjoy yourself!
Saigo.

PS. Sorry for the shameless advertising but Kusari does need more players:P
Welcome young one. Please, do as you are told by the previous greeters.
Welcome to Disco!:yahoo:
Thanks for the warm responses guys =)

I've been reading over the wiki, forum, factions and rules etc.

As I'm Melbourne Australia based (+10hr), which faction would I find the largest group of Aussie players, or players even close to my timezone for weekday after work play? (ie 6pm AEST)

Thanks again,
Meanie.
Pages: 1 2