Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To .:j:. representatives, To Mr.Crow And Herr Godfrey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

---Incoming Transmission---
--Transmission source: New Berlin Kreuzberg depot--
--Incryption level: wery high-acces granted for congress personnel only--

Greetings Congressman, greetings Mr Hawk and Herr Godfrey,

We contacted you several times via several channels and pilots, kapteins and locals.
You ignored us or just answered from high horse.

You killed many of the rookies of the people who seeks for aid and who only wished to fill up their resources around our -open-for-everyone- base, K depo. You made over 5000kilogramm of new waste float around our base and than just left there...screwing the wiew and giving our poor cleaners more job to do.

Herr Godfrey. You keeps mining around the depot. so close that the elder doctors and the locals of K depo can see the scars on the face of your pilots. The five star bar of Hasir is empty beacuse our people just bored of listening the sound of your mining lasers and the explosion of rocks. more precisely they are bored to watch your parade there.

We understand that you want to pretend that you are a regular junker. We totally understand that congress has to prove that they are only regular locals or usual junkers.
But enough of the arrogancy and the insults. Enough of the massacare, and enough of invasion of rich people who keeps telling they own kreuzberg and they are working in names of operators or kings or so.

RHeinland has only one leader and it is the Kanzler. Not somone called Egon Godfrey. If someone cannot obey the simpliest rules of a depot or station, than the locals will make sure to teach him the lesson. With any accesible method.

This is the last warning. Since you doesnt cared of our friendship, but improved the pressure agansit us by sending an arrogant non-diplomatic personnel on our neck. He cannot even understand the customs of Rheinland. He has a rhei name but he acts like the worst libertian invader. He keeps killin Unioners, Hessians, Lwb and Bunds, just because he want to mine. He killed over 6 of those rookies when he thought noone watching. Proof? We dont need it. Because they were rookies only. And your people think that rookies are not granted with the no fire zone rights. I must tell if anyone else kills anyone who is not the depot, than we will act.

Kreuzberg depot has only a few rules.: No fighting no killing no agression in any means around the Bases 5k range. and yes it means: diplomatic talk only. It means kind friendly junkers ONLY around the base. No gunshots, no miners, no mining, no beams. Only kind and friendly people. And Herr Godfried is a shame on the congress as a diplomatic representative. He thinks his operator of rheinland is in charge about junker questions. Well maximum in the congress and among the congress people. And there are only 21 congress agents on K depot. compared with it 340k population. Plus the storage vessels of our fleet.

And if the congress or anyone will deny it, we have to be the only junkers who follows the rule. If the congress improves the pressure we will have to fight back.

If congress pretends and lies, we will not only crash, but burn the table. We will tell what you are doing, and if your force us out, we will force you to obey the rules.

If your people are afraid of the pirate rookies on the field and thats why they are hiding under the arms of our depot, than they shoud buy even bigger ships than salvagers. I see than they must have to be able to dock in 5 second or they must loat for their puny lives.

Our junkers died and worked for rheinland for over 200years. The congress only keeps agents on our neck.
We sent workers on every and all bases, we granted place for everyone in need, we sent supplies to the military and so on, and now when other scrap fileds ,,are not so good,, congress send its congressman to pretend that they are rheinlandiers. This is more than insulting. Especially when your man pretends that he did anything for us. well no. Congress did nothing till this day. And you camed to us with agression and you sent an insulting person on us. Someone who never heard of diplomacy.

We have enough of so called nobles and kings and so on over us. We are sick of that either but nowdays when congress send arrogant soliders aganist our base, we will rise up for our junkers and for our companions and will show you that you are not the same with the children who played junker as a pirate, and the pretending wont save you from the truth. That you lies and you are in the darkest works.

Last warning Mr Hawk. call back your friends or tell them to act as locals does. Mine over 5k, and use the base anytime.

Warning after the last for Herr Godfrey: we gave out fire order for our companions if they ever see you mining aorund thebase. If you ever mine closer than 5k and you break the no fire no explosion rule (and yeah it includes no mining rule aswell) they will consider you as a rulebreaker and will elminate you. yes I know that you will land on our base, but if you ever land on our base while attacked anyone after you breaked the rule of no-explosions around K, we will arrest you and took you home to Inverness or wherever the congress has their closest base. ahh yanagi. yeah it will be yanagi.

Our junekers wont attack on any other junkers. But we will inform the other locals around our base and they will force you to obey th no explosions-no fire rule.

I am sad that you doesnt care us more. I am sad that you dont listen for kind words and silent warnings.
I am sad that congress tries to force our junkers from their own turf just becuase they have money to keep up pressure. I am sad that it seems congress doenst care of junkers anyomre and goes for the pressure instead. Well done. Let it be.
We can push back if you keep up the pressure. YOu will win, but we will burn the table.

thats all from us:
sad and confused locals of K depot

---Tranmission Terminated---
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

First off I think I need to correct the most grievous of your errors. My name is Crow.

Now, on to Kreuzberg. Who exactly is being killed? My men are not hostile and they dont come to kill anyone least of all fellow Junkers. We do not harm fellow Junkers either. You claim that we have created more and more scrap that obstructs the view of the station. I would only remind you of your history. Kreuzberg was built in that location because of the scrap that was already present there. It provided a perfect cover for Junker operations.

Now, the ships wouldnt be in that close if the scrap wasnt that close to the base. Take a look at the design of the Salvager, the CSV, and the SCF. They were designed to remove floating debris with little to no impact to the surrounding area. We are Junkers after all and removing scrap safely is what we do. We simply pick the scrap up where it lies. This isnt like major mining operations where we have to blow up rocks, were just picking up the trash.

A for Kreuzberg itself I think I should clarify a few points because Im not sure exactly what youve been told. We do not now, nor have we ever claimed ownership of Kreuzberg Depot. We do maintain a presence on the station to manage the affairs of Congress vessels and our diplomatic efforts in that area. The station itself belongs to the Junkers who inhabit it and we in the Congress will use any resources at our disposal to defend the freedom of Kreuzbergs inhabitants.

We feel as you do that there should be no shooting outside Junker bases. Not only do we discourage people from shooting outside the bases, but we discourage people from using the base as a haven for people who would be shooting at them. Especially people who are up to no good and allow the law to chase them to a Junker base. This is a big no no for us.

I am sad that you feel the Congress doesnt care about you or that we are trying to force you from your own turf. This could not be farther from the truth. We care deeply about the inhabitants of Kreuzberg Depot. We care about all Junkers and will do whatever we can to defend their interests. We have never made any sort of claim at all that you should not be conducting business as you have been on Kreuzberg. If anyone has made that claim to you, Id like to see it.

If Im hearing you correctly, you have determined that because we are collecting floating scrap around the station it means that we dont care about you anymore and we want you out of K depot. As I have said, this is simply not true. If there is anything I can do to show the good will of the Congress just let me know. I will help you in any way I can.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****
---Incoming Transmission---
--Transmission source: Kreuzberg depot, New Berlin--

Greetings Mr. Crow
Guten Tag, Herr Godfrey

I am sorry about the misunderstandings.

I will try to be more clear.

We both know ho runs the depot. It is no matter what we say, the station will be up, and more loads of metal will be produced for the fields.
I am sure you know all of our projects on the depot, your diplomats has acces to most of the projects. If not, make sure to contact those old people...

About the mining. And collecting metal. We have a geisha yacht as window cleaner unit around the windows of the Hasir, and there are 2 other collector units what are used for collecting the metal pieces around the control tower aswell. So as we already informed you, even if Herr Godfreys salvager is decorated in....acceptable ways, we cannot make our customers to look in the eyes of the pilots unless they do not pay for the telescopes or the zoom-featuers in the luxury rooms.

We are sure that Herr Godfrey would feel himself better in a customized pavilon, instead of mining metal on the fields what is the duty of collector units.

I can personally grant that if Herr Godfrey needs scrapmetal, our miners and salvagers will proudly fill him up with as much as he desires. Of course only if he is still alive. If not exploded via an ambush from un-known pirates while mining so close to the base.

You know some of the customers just put on bets on the rookies, and if Herr Godfrey jumps in the action, he can make serious cash for soemone, and the other better wont accept the resoult. And so on.

Im not sure that I am clear enough.

All of your ships are welcomed now and forewer. But ask them to accept our way of living. As we accept their territory aboard on their vessels. Unless you want to discuss our employee when you leave the ship and fill up the crew. you and I know that what happens if anyone meets the security personnel.

We both know that there are meetings what are more important than just parading. So keep up the patrolls enjoy to stay and do not hesitate to ask from us Herr Godfrey.

Mr Crow
We know that you already bought a personnal quarter for yourself with possible resources, and place for 2000 crew members. Make sure to contact our supply scientists, to grant you all possible medical and other access.
We granted you triple alpha acces for all of our upgoing projects. please contact cy-scientist and bio-scientist teams.

Thats all for now, here gentlemen. I hope we can work toghether in the future, just as in the past with your greatfathers and their fathers,
instead of pushing each other into problematic situations.

looking forward to hear from you

Dr. Alfred Nevsburg
-elder scientist of comms-
assistant of
Dr.Alexander Hans Rottentanz

---Transmission Terminated---
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter jack Crow****

No worries mine Herr. I had a long discussion with one of your associates in space and I think I understand your position very well. I don't see that we were every really at odds and there is no reason for that to change. Please let me know if there is anything the Congress can do to assist your people at Kreuzberg. When it comes to protecting the freedom of Junkers and their privacy, you can count on us for whatever you need and I promise you there will be no price tag attached to that.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

[Image: Rogerthompson.jpg]

*transmission begins*

Who is this Mr Godfrey who is making these claims? I can't say I've run across anyone with such a name, though I have been visiting relatives on Trafalgar lately. He's not one of those people with the faked Junker papers we've been running across lately, is he?

*transmission ends*