Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ah, I'll attack with simply typing the word "Engaging" and blow someone up. Oops, that's wasn't a good idea, I better rename my ships to try to cover my tracks - that way when they strip my mining ship, I won't be out much and/or I can complain how could a mining ship do what they're asking?

The cherry on top of the icing of your punishment was your money, not just your guns - including those four shiny codes or that armor. Making us search for the reason why a ship couldn't do what it was shown to have done doesn't make us happy.

Quote:5.2 All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a player is attacked he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
then i will post here again why i have been banned i haven't played on discovery for 2 weeks and you are totally wrong about your story that i changed name so i don't get punished
Let's look at the sanction picture again - since the person attacked had chattime on, it's REALLY easy to get a time line.

2010-01-16 12:54:14 - someone else saying something in system chat, so we have a timestamp
2010-01-16 12:55:44 - someone else makes a comment in system chat, so we have a timestamp.
2010-01-16 12:56:36 - The~Maggot: engaging

Next thing we see is a blue message, where you blew your target up.
Then the next day when I'm processing sanction reports, I find that lo, The~Maggot is no longer a bounty hunter bomber, it's a mining ship. And your bomber has been renamed to Ghost_of_Death...
Now, many of us admins were born at night. But we weren't born LAST night.
And this isn't the first time that we've seen a ship renamed after a sanctionable event has happened. The fact that you did so is evidence enough of your intent to avoid punishment.

I heartily suggest that you read this topic and figure out how to say more than 'engaging'.