Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: =LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Greetings citizen!

It is a pleasure to receive you at our new comments processing center. Here you may voice your concerns or gratitude about the quality of the service the LSF is conducting within Liberty. We also recommend to use constructive criticism in the documents submitted so we may improve ourselves and serve our cause better.

You can find all general information about our organization in this document here. (faction status, scroll down a bit)

If you are interested in joining our organization, please go at our nearest recruitment center. You can find their locations on the board here. (recruitment)

Also, for those of you who are not up-to-date with our organization. We have recently acquired a Liberty assault battle cruiser, but most data regarding its activities are confidential. More to note, there has been some changes within the structure of our organization since some of our venerable pilots went into retirement.

Best Regards,
Director Brown of the Liberty Security Force

//You can post in ooc, as RP posts can sometime lead to ambiguity and confusion. Your choice.
Last night I had an encounter with one of yours, was a fun fight, a little over confidence from the pirates and it all went fairly badly for us. As expected/ However that's not the issue, the issue is that the =LSF= in question had been pirating before. Had been pirating with us. in fact. She switched and led the fleet to us, without bothering to inquire if we were okay with that. You can understand what it looks like I hope, someone from your faction using their independent pirate to gather information so she can come PvP the pirates. I'm sure that wasn't the intention, I hope that wasn't the intention at any rate.
' Wrote:Last night I had an encounter with one of yours, was a fun fight, a little over confidence from the pirates and it all went fairly badly for us. As expected/ However that's not the issue, the issue is that the =LSF= in question had been pirating before. Had been pirating with us. in fact. She switched and led the fleet to us, without bothering to inquire if we were okay with that. You can understand what it looks like I hope, someone from your faction using their independent pirate to gather information so she can come PvP the pirates. I'm sure that wasn't the intention, I hope that wasn't the intention at any rate.

// PM name please Del, as an Indie LSF Id like to know who to keep an eye on.
Not your business Mr. Mudd. This was an official faction member and when the official faction responds then it can be discussed with them.
Alright, I would like to know who that was, i will talk with him as soon as i get the name.
I apologise for last night, I was suffering from Jet lag after a 9 hour flight from my holiday. I shouldnt have even played last night. I couldnt hit a thing anyway, I can assure you it wont happen again. When I was on my pirate I was a pirate, not under cover or anything. It was not my intention to pvp, I hope we can forget this incident.
' Wrote:I apologise for last night, I was suffering from Jet lag after a 9 hour flight from my holiday. I shouldnt have even played last night. I couldnt hit a thing anyway, I can assure you it wont happen again. When I was on my pirate I was a pirate, not under cover or anything. It was not my intention to pvp, I hope we can forget this incident.
Apology accepted. Forgiven and forgotten.
' Wrote:I hope I can get access to some screenshots later on, but I wished to ask. A oddly named =LSF= tried to more or less blackmail a weapon's dealer in New York a week or so ago, a bit less really. Something about him selling liberty laser cannons without a license or some nonsense like that, the thing is, however, my own dealer sells vengeance turrets and they do not have the word "Navy" in them. In theory there is no need for some special roleplay to sell them. What I want to know is does the LSF roleplay allow them to do such odd actions against civilians?
Well back in 4.84 Weapons dealers were not permitted in NY. This LSF player may have been trying to enforce an old law.(as far as i know it is gone now).

To LSF Leader's. Your links do no work. I get a failed message for both. Also i think the Official LSF are doing a great job, far better then the LN. LSF has at least 1 ship on pretty much all the time. As i play 4 Indie LSF ship's(all WRECKER's) I have no problem following any of your orders. Keep up the good work,and never let LN push you around.:cool:
Always a pleasure flying with (off the top of my head) Wolfe, Tornado, O'Hara, Internity when I'm on my lawfuls.
' Wrote:I hope I can get access to some screenshots later on, but I wished to ask. A oddly named =LSF= tried to more or less blackmail a weapon's dealer in New York a week or so ago, a bit less really. Something about him selling liberty laser cannons without a license or some nonsense like that, the thing is, however, my own dealer sells vengeance turrets and they do not have the word "Navy" in them. In theory there is no need for some special roleplay to sell them. What I want to know is does the LSF roleplay allow them to do such odd actions against civilians?

Getting a name would help me quite a lot. If you could send a PM to my box please! I find this quite odd since even back in .84... we never spent much time to enforce any gun laws...

EDIT: I'll fix the links tomorrow.. If I don't forget
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32