Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to the Outcast Commonwealth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 28tkuo6.png]
...Incoming Transmission...
Source: Admiral Kaylee Staite, Order High Command

-Begin Transmission-

"Hola, Senors and Senoritas... I believe that's the proper greeting, pardon if I pronounced it wrong. I send this transmission on behalf of the Order High Command as a courtesy before we begin operations in the vicinity of your space. Currently, our operations require that we dispatch a small scouting group with the task of investigating Phantom Activity in Tau space, as well as gathering intelligence on the newly discovered house known as Gallia. This scouting task group will be stationed off of my own carrier, operating under my command for the duration of the operation."

"Let me first state that I am fully aware of the relationship between the Outcasts and Nomads, and emphasize that we are not operating in the Tau Systems with the purpose of finding or destroying them. Our sole purpose is to gather intelligence on non-nomad organizations and the gallic systems, and we have no intent to cause an incident with the Outcast Nation if it is at all avoidable."

"Similarly, our craft will not interfere in outcast operations for the duration of our mission. This message is being sent to ensure some level of neutrality between our forces in the hope that no disputes arise, and we will avoid your craft if at all possible. Neither do we have intentions to halt or interfere with cargo transportation lines between Outcast space and other areas of Sirius, we're not here to set up a police force and drug trafficking is certainly not our area of expertise."

"I await response from your representatives, and I hope a suitable arrangement can be made."

-End Transmission-
[Communications Channel Breached...]

[-ERROR 010101100100111001 ERROR-]

[From: D. Jameson.]
[To: Miss Staite.]
[Re: Passage.]

[Image: mainframe2.jpg]

[We find your directives to be most] duplicitous... Nothing the Order says can really be trusted, why [we estimate a 67.3% probability of] subterfuge.

Mmm... Corsair sycophants as you are, and indeed you are just that, wouldn't normally be allowed to cross our territory. You will provide a tribute of technology, for that is the only... real interests [we] have. No, I don't want one of your "highly advanced" toenail clippers or your high admiral's personal nose hair trimmer! I want something of equal worth to what you are asking for...

Right, I suppose that will give you a good [parameter] to work from. I'll speak to you lot at a later date.

[Communications Breach Terminated.]