Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty CrimeNet Report Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
** Accessing Liberty CrimeNet Report Forum **
** Accessing Liberty Navy Malconduct Forum **
** Access ID: Herman Hannspree **

Processing

* Connecting
* Connected - - - Audio Recording With File Packet Upload

Guten Tag, I deeply regret that I am not present to witness any manner of fallout that might ensue from the following.

Suffice to say, on behalf of the men in my hold safely on route to their homes, squadrons and resumed combat operations in Rheinland, sincere thanks to be extended to the commander of the Ingham. The commander, in full orbit of Liberty, accepted my offer of a hundred and twenty shield batteries and armor repair units in exchange for the 115 prisoners known to be held within the brig of his warship. He accepted this deal so that he may continue his merry chase against a number of snubcraft that he provoked into Manhattan orbit.

The deal was delicious. My humble freighter had no mechanism by which to retrieve my countrymen, that I would be enabled by the petty and mercenary nature of your command class is beyond hope.

Furthermore, the complacency of your fleets provided for the collection of some truly fantastic intelligence. Would that your depots be as rich.

Salutations.

-Herman Hannspree. D:aumann.

LNS-Ingham
File A File B File C File D File E
File - Approach during furball - Note the pilots
File - Furball continues
File - Successful departure. Many thanks.

In addendum.

LNS-"Beliskner"
File A File B File C File D File E File F

LNS-Nashville File A File B File C File D

[LN]-LLS-San.Pedro, [LN]-LLS-San.Alsemo