Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: problems with mounting weapons on some capital ships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i like playing OSP a lot. i start from nothing and build up. recently i purchased a liberty carrier and couldn't mount any turrets on it dispite being on friendly terms with the liberty navy and LSF.

the same goes for the outcast battleship, after visiting several bases still couldn't mount any capital ship class turrets

i have a question about the liberty guard faction being hostile and attacking me despite me being best buds with all other liberty factions
This happened to me too. From my observation, the "Guard" factions are an own faction, and your association with other factions - that are friendly with them - doesnt influence your reputation with them until you have had some contact with the respective Guard faction. So, if you want weapons of this faction, you have to make sure you are top green with them BEVORE you get a capital. a solution would be to purchase standard BS weaponry from the Zoners (planet primus i think).... they sell BS weaponry even when not green. Has saved already 2 capitals of me:)
You must have full Guard reputation with the respective faction counterparts in order to buy their turrets and a Guard ID...which you need.

Ie: Keep grinding away at those missions:P