Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To BAF command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Incoming Transmission]
[Source: LSF Liberator WRECKER-JR]
[CommID: Clasified]

I am contacting the BAF in an effert to purchase,or lease 2 of your adv splitter's,and 2 reg splitter's to mount on the LSF Liberator WRECKER-JR.Also BAF permission to use said weapons. These weapon's would be used for the singular purpose of dispatching unwanted Pirates who have been harrassing trade ship's to,and from Liberty space. I would be able to supply above and beyond the purchase price of these weapon's. Thank you for your time, I shall await your response.

[END TRANSMISSION]
bump.
:::Incoming Transmission:::
Source: Bretonian Foreign Office
RE: Weapons Request

To whom it may concern,

We have received your transmission and it is being reviewed by our officials. Please keep in mind that our resources are strained by ongoing threats from several fronts, and war material is extremely limited at this time. In addition, we would like to mention that the Liberty military has developed fighter-class weapons of its own, and it would be useful for us to know why our weapons are required for your vessel as opposed to their Liberty counterparts. That being said, we wish to aid the Liberty government in enforcing peace in both our houses and the boarder worlds.

As stated above, the request is under review and you will be informed of the decision when it is made.

Respectfully,

Harris Wilson - Bretonian Foreign Office

:::Transmission Ends:::
[Incoming Transmission]
[Source: LSF Liberator WRECKER-JR]
[CommID: Clasified]

I am hereby withdrawing my past request for Bretonia weapon's. I have been offered weapons from a Kusari source, and find them far superior in quality,and am curently considering thier offer,as they seem more willing to deal with the LSF. I would have liked to use your gear,but your burocrocy is just to slow, and tiresome. The unlawful's in Liberty cannot wait till you old maids finish your tea and crumpet's. So at this time i am using Liberty Gear,and considering Kusari's offer.

[END TRANSMISSION]
//Not very becoming of a LSF pilot. Also not the right forum for such requests?