Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Have you pimped your ship yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
...I'd like to pose you a questions in poll form. The questions, I hope, are self-explanatory.

oh. And if you don't know what I'm talking about the new command is /pimpship and instructions can be found here.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57372

Personally I haven't had time to try them. I just find I'm too lazy to try everything out and combinations etc.

And also I haven't met the real irritating bling bling types I keep hearing about.

So, vote and be opinionated!
' Wrote:Personally I haven't had time to try them.
same here;)
I personally love it, and I dont understand why people says we should restrict them.

Only guy I saw using them in an ultra-flashy manner is The Joker, who, last time I saw him, had full large orange on his gunboat.
And you know what, I dont care at all about that.
I've still got stock lights on all my ships, save for an experimental 'ghost ship' Legionnaire I made, which I used the custom lights on to create a light green fog that surrounds the ship.

I do think there needs to be some restrictions though. I mean, fighters with full hazard lights make my eyes water. Especially considering that seems to be the standard Titan load-out outside Gamma now. People need to learn subtlety...
' Wrote:I do think there needs to be some restrictions though. I mean, fighters with full hazard lights make my eyes water. Especially considering that seems to be the standard Titan load-out outside Gamma now. People need to learn subtlety...

I hope that will fade away and more tasty and artistic variations prevail. But I won't bet on it since people's taste varies so much.
Mmmm forgot the ghost ship feel... will have to try it. For me, I know I've made people in my BHG outfit switch all the lights on their ships from the standard blue to red. Makes the Manta look much more kick-ass, same for the Orca.

Restrict it? Why? Let 'em have their fun. It also makes them easier to track when they're at 10-14k and you're chasing them. "Oh look, big flashy lights!"
' Wrote:I personally love it, and I dont understand why people says we should restrict them.

Only guy I saw using them in an ultra-flashy manner is The Joker, who, last time I saw him, had full large orange on his gunboat.
And you know what, I dont care at all about that.

The_Jokers ship is Orange and Purple it kind of matches his forum text, i think it looks great.
' Wrote:The_Jokers ship is Orange and Purple it kind of matches his forum text, i think it looks great.
Well, its an other good way to see it.

For now, the only ships I pimped are my Libby and my SWAT Eagle, which have red/blue lights.
I put big orange strobe lights on my centurion and praetorian, the idea was to give any OC that stared at it for long enough a siezure.

However it backfired and gave me a headache D:

The large strobe lights work very well on big ships though, they look nice on my legate and praefect, so all's well that ends well.
I have

My [NLH] Ship now has a 2000 watt ship-stereo system and 3 subwoofers right behind the pilots seat... also got chrome strips along the side and 750.000 credit mags over the engine cowlings...

Lights? UV and Neon strobes on the front that flash in time with the bass......

Oh.... wait? those commands arent available to the wider community? oops... my bad.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5