Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Warspite has been sanctioned owing to a report posted on the 20/01/2010 for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Any kind of flaming, threatening or insulting language directed at other members, factions or server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

Consequences: Banned, duration indetermined at this time, but you can bet your shiny hiney I'm pushing for forever.

Notes: Wow. Such a torrent of abuse, just because a nutty hipp dude in a gunship done blew your ship up. The comments about his mother weren't nice, the excessive, and I do mean excessive swearing wasn't either. I'm not sure how I can convey just how horrible you were being. You disgust me.
Don't bother posting here, just don't, I suspect ti would be yet another fouls stream of invective. Frankly what you say won't matter. No apology ought to make up for this.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST