Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Temporary Autonomous Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=System]=Incoming Transmition=
=Error: Source override detected=
=Source location: [color=#000099]Freeport 1
=
=Priority level: High=
=Encyrption level: High=
=Playing message=

Greetings TAZ Members,

*A hooded figure appears on the screen*

[Image: 223d80b7d328c0_full.gif]

My name is Derilos Granar and I am the leader of The Shadow Council. We are a small group who intends to fight the outcasts and corsairs alike. But in order to do so we need a capable vessel to get the job done. We hope to be abe to use your Gunboat in one of these two ways: Offense; ambushing outcast and corsair raiding parties, Defense; Defending important structures or convoys. We give our sole promise should anything of your interests be attacked by any of your gunboats in our control, we will send it back and any others we have along with the captain responsible. We hope this pledge will show you we don't intend to fool around with your equipment or vessels. Our primary ZOI will be the Tau, Omega, and Sigma systems. We hope this has answered all your questions, but just incase if you have any left unanswered feel free to ask me. Until next time...

[font=System]=Transmition ended=
=Message ended=
=Channel open=

---------Relaying Comms------------
---------Comms Connection established-----------
---------Standing by.......------------

Comm ID: Xavier Triton
To: Derilos Granar

Greetings Mr Granar,

As a TAZ, I am here to inform you that any requests to us for use of our ships and/or equipment must be brought before the Zoner Alliance for authorisation. We dont personally own the rights to sell out ships without the support of our peers in the ZA. I will forward this message to the ZA immediately to speed up the process and we will get back to you asap.

---Xavier Triton, Baffin, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Trident Of Eris---

-----------Comms Connection closed by User---------------
-----------Deleting trace files--------------
-----------Connection terminated--------------
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Zoner Alliance
To: Mr. Derilos Graner,

Greetings, Sir,

The ZA is aware of your request and has begun reviewing it. I ask for patience on this as it can be quite time consuming. We may ask for more info so be prepared. For now, patience as we discuss this.

Thank You,

The ZA Committee
[font=System]=Incoming Transmition=
=Error: Source override detected=
=Source location: [color=#000099]Freeport 1
=
=Priority level: High=
=Encyrption level: High=
=Playing message=

Greetings again,

Thank you Mister Triton, for forwarding the message and my humble apologies for my lack of knowledge with the Zoner Alliance. I will wait untill you decide to contact me again. Till next time...

[font=System]=Transmition ended=
=Message ended=
=Channel open=

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Zoner Alliance
To: Mr. Derilos Graner

Greetings, Mr, Graner,

Our apologies for the delay. We discussed your request and regrettably, we must deny it. Understand that we Zoners share much space with the Corsairs and Outcasts and to allow our ships, let alone a fleet of them, be used against them would have repercussions upon us all. It's just one problem that we don't need living in the outskirts of space.

I will make a suggestion however that may help. The IMG makes a fine Gunboat as well. Perhaps they could be of assistance?
Again, I am sorry that we had to deny this request.

Thank you,

The Zoner Alliance Committee