Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Squid Ship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow, I made this a long time ago for a mod when I just got milkshape 3d.
I warn you it is scary.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/z...tamers.png
I like the idea of making space creatures, and having them abused by xenos or slavers who captures them.
I might revisit the idea, in a little less corny fashion.
It's like... somebody tried to make a Metroid in Spore, and then the Cybermen swooped in and tried to turn it into a Cyberman. And failed.

Hehe.

But, I like the idea of space creatures.
It was put foward a while back to put some sort of jellyfish NPC in the edges of the Omicrons, one that could be harvested for some commodity. Sort of like whaling. There needs to be a bit more animal life in Sirius.
' Wrote:It's like... somebody tried to make a Metroid in Spore, and then the Cybermen swooped in and tried to turn it into a Cyberman. And failed.

Hehe.
But, I like the idea of space creatures.
It was put foward a while back to put some sort of jellyfish NPC in the edges of the Omicrons, one that could be harvested for some commodity. Sort of like whaling. There needs to be a bit more animal life in Sirius.

If I did redo this I would do some kind of giant rock slugs or something, that would be awesome to have a mission where you have to hunt down a massive slug the size of a battleships thats eating freighters in the region.
I agree, that would be awesome.

Probably not doable, however.
' Wrote:I agree, that would be awesome.
Probably not doable, however.

It's doable, you could just make a ship that looks like a rock slug, have a mission in the bar that is an assassination mission. Go kill mr.so and so but replace that with Space Rock Slug.
That's win the the extent of pureness...
oh that is horrible, but will it be used by someone and will it increase RP for xenos or slaver i dont think so.
' Wrote:It's like... somebody tried to make a Metroid in Spore, and then the Cybermen swooped in and tried to turn it into a Cyberman. And failed.
I laughed when I read that, but when I saw the picture I immediately agreed with it.

I doubt it's doable, but it's a nice idea.
If that gets in the game I will roleplay it as DANTOO mind controling squid of manhattan

I'll have an cap8 on it, pure shieldbuster guns and 3 CD's and bunch of lackeys i'll mind control.

They'll be eagles.
Actually this might look good attached to a base in Alaska or something.
Pages: 1 2